Today I have mainly been

Any cakes?

Poxy old ford

1 Like

The kiosk is offering a fine iced ginger cake over road. Muffins under the counter apparently but the police are patrolling.

1 Like

Hoovering :tired_face:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pork Fat Therapy/ What are you eating?

Bits and bobs, including shopping for beers. Mates due over soon to watch the rugby.

Just got up, cos I’M STILL ON HOLIDAY!!

hi Stu :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The weather’s pish here, don’t bother.

Hope you’re not planning to fly home BA any time soon.

There’s an urban myth that says that if we try to put all of the planes that are in the air down onto the ground at the same time there won’t be room at the airports. We may be about to test that.

VB

Yeah but I have supplies that mean it won’t matter :thumbsup:

On the train - off to the Barbican to see a recital of Molly Drake by the Unthanks and Maxine Peak

Followed by dinner here

http://www.anglerrestaurant.com

2 Likes

Bollocks, does this mean we will be stranded in a Mexican airport for hours? :disappointed_relieved:

BA has now given up and cancelled all flights for today. Heathrow queues should be visible from space.

VB

Last week several of us were stranded in the Ruff Burger in Munich due to a thunderstorm. For a while it seemed we were going to have to survive the rest of the day on their nice burgers & beer. Unfortunately the storm subsided but it was a close call.

5 Likes

Knocking myself on the head with a bag of bolts and enjoying the consequential headache.

Looking like a 2 day delay.

BA isn’t it…you’ll be asked to help out with the Trump wall for a couple of days

1 Like

3.5 hours according to BA :unamused:

You sure they are using the correct units? It isnt 3.5 days…are you turning left or right? In the event of rebooking on new BA flights turning left helps.