Today I have mainly been

Ftfy.

It’s the technological version of a dog - it makes you go for a walk, whether you want to or not. You get to visit graveyards, playgrounds and dogging sites; some of these are more suitable for wankathons than others.

1 Like

Driving to Darlington to watch rugby

Shopping for LPs. :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Your story flip flops more than Trump. First you’re medically incapable of masturbating. You’ve never wanked in your life. In fact, what’s wanking? You don’t even have a penis. It’s just a vestigal nub. Even if you did know what masturbating was you don’t even have hands. Then all of a sudden your story is you in fact took a tour of the most inappropriate public places in town, all the while strutting around rubbing your cock for all to see. You also apparently used your family-free time to go dogging :open_mouth: I went cycling myself, pervert

3 Likes

Jet washing out the wheelie bins. Then having a long hot shower.

Now going to the beach to have a picnic with the grandchildren.

In the clean wheelie bin perhaps…??

2 Likes

Make sure you drill holes in the base so all the stinky sludge runs into next door neighbours path

3 Likes

We are missing something here in Darlington

Is it Darlington? I was assuming it was the Etihad.

2 Likes

:grin:

Second half of the 20th Century and the first two decades of 21st Century if Darlington hasn’t changed much since I visited there last.

1 Like

Nope

Darlington Mowden Park, about 300 in a 20,000 stadium.

The rugby club own it and rent it to the football club.

Driving instruction, Zero Dad points attained

4 Likes

One thing I will say about Darlington. Be careful if you’re on a lads night out there.

I’ve drank in some of the biggest dives in the North-East and usually felt reasonably comfortable doing so, but Darlo’ is different. Some nasty bastards who can start a war over nothing. The ‘bouncers’ turn a blind eye to most of it too (or even join in)

Tread carefully.

Day out at the seaside and lots of walking.

5 Likes

Looks great, where is it?

Burnham on sea

Celebrating getting my Sony back from repair. A voltage regulator had failed. Back in business now. What a relief.

16 Likes