Today I have mainly been

Visting Old Oak Common Open day.

Sad train geek I am. :steam_locomotive:

1 Like

Did you see the sea mammal rescue team practicing their drill?

My in-laws live there, so weā€™re there a fair bit. Never once, though, on a day where I might consider going in the sea!

We live on the Clyce in Highbridge.

They were on the beach busy chatting as we walked by.
The coast guard and his quad bike were being kept busy warning people who canā€™t read not to walk beyond the red flags and into the mud.

What a day! just back. Ended up with 11 of us. Big picnic and messing about in the sea.

Cost close to Ā£30 on ice creams :astonished:

Plumbing in a dishwasher and managing to break the glass door on our new Smeg oven in the process :rage:

Look on the bright side, the house didnā€™t burn down. It would have if I had been doing the plumbing.

Have a cockpunch for buying anything SMEG in the first place. Utter wank.

Anyhoo ā€¦ in other news, I may have won the weekend medal par competition with +3 today. Which would mean qualification for the Jack Rickerton Trophy next week.

Which is nice.

Golfistingsā€¦FTW. What a pile of shite.

2 Likes

Non golfing yellow wanker.

No offence. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Non taken. Not being into the golfistism one bit is something I am proud of, you pipe bothering clod.

No offence either!

1 Like

Small amount taken.

:ok_hand:

ha ā€¦we can`t do that because the idiots at Birmingham city council are at war with the bin men so none have been emptied for a long time . !!! some juicy flies around

today been trying to get a suit to fit ā€¦managed to get a nice one and a shirt for 100 quid . not bad methinks . for a wedding next week on some island in the thames !! [near kingston I think]

Was that due to the equal pay dispute, as bin men were paid loads more than cleaners? I assume they got their overtime chopped?

I spent the afternoon at @GlassBackā€™s listening to his new Boenicke W8 speakers driven by Devialet amps. I took s couple of things from the session; the Boenickes are speakers I could upgrade to and that it is possible to get great sound from digital amps.

Came second. Still qualified tho.

Wank < :punch: >

2 Likes