Today I have mainly been

Nein

gĆ¢cher le sport

Slightly annoying as I last went in 1978 so was surprised they werenā€™t healthy

Abscess inflamed over night

I usually find plunging a red hot darning needle (something big and chunky) usually relieves the pressure of a pus filled abscess does the job.

Having an argument with my sister who now lives in France. She was boasting about voting in the Australian Marriage Equality Vote, yet has no intentions to move back to Oz. She sees nothing ironic about influencing the running of a country that she no longer lives in.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I had to take myself off the register of electors or I would cop a fine every time there was a State election. Maybe turnabout is fair play.

Helping my granddaughter with Venn Diagrams. Quite pleased with myself given I havenā€™t thought about one for 45 years at least.

As soon as we knew we were going to live here permanently we had ourselves taken off the Electoral Roll. We believe we have no right to influence the politics and/or lives of people in a country where we donā€™t live, no matter how frustrating.
We live here. We vote HERE.

1 Like

Fair enough too. However, loads of the Strayans I know havenā€™t taken themselves off the rolls and so vote in everything. This appears to generate equal amounts of self-righteousness about doing their civic duty and whinging about having to do said duty. Most of them also seem to take the opportunity to get rat-arsed near Straya House after voting.

Feckinā€™ Strayans :rage:

2 Likes

This :+1:

1 Like

absolutely love the resurrection symphony . one of the first times i ever heard simon rattle conduct it at the cbso

Yeah I heard him do that there, ages ago

Cycling all day - now Iā€™m about to crack open a well deserved beer :beer:

4 Likes

Trying to get highly paid people to actually do their job :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What do they want to do instead?

Avoiding decision making and pretending that real stuff isnā€™t happening.

Sitting at work clock watching so I can get home and open the four flat, square packages that arrived today. :heart_eyes:

One missus, working from home and slightly annoyed at having to answer the door three times this morning. :grin:

1 Like

Recovering from yesterday. I can almost stretch far enough to pour a drink for myself now.

3 Likes

I suspect Iā€™ll be in a similar state tomorrow after my bike ride today

Picking up (nearly) new car - Toyota Aris Hybrid Estate. Got 58 mpg on way back.

1 Like