Today I have mainly been

Nice job. Where did you get the blade, Hock, Philly?

Thanks, Bob.

The blade was an old 1/2" chisel that I removed the handle from. I had to grind part of the upper section to get it flat over the required length, then I just honed it to a mirror finish. Cuts very nicely.

1 Like

Of course, I see it now, what a bloody great idea.

1 Like

Being bored shitless by undoing stuff I did last week.

Building and painting stuff while my new broadband gets connected.

Just fitted new drivers in the Snell K’s, sounded fucking awful to start but 45 mins later it’s tightening up quite a bit.

Once they have pummelled your ears into submission?

They are Snell K not Linn Kan :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Which new drivers?

Scanspeak M21WG-09-08

Couldn’t find any original Vifa 00-08’s so had to make do with the new doped versions.

Lots of :bicyclist: :bicyclist: and am knackered now and in need of some booze to alleviate the pain :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Cleaning two 6" x 6" greenhouses. First job shifting all the seedlings and strawberry pots out.

Easy enough job but I’m a also volunteer driver taking old folk around. Today set everything up, I dropped an old girl off to the nursing home to visit her husband, half cleaned them (the greenhouses), ended up stinking of Jeyes Fluid, showered, picked her up and took her home, finished greenhouses, showered again. moved everything back in

And pub.

Job done.

4 Likes

Cycled to work in the sunshine
Worked my contracted hours, and not one minute more
Cycled home in the sunshine
Cooked steak and chips for the family
Drinking ale, spinning vinyl, and contemplating the next 4 days off

:bicyclist:

5 Likes

Disgraceful

The irony being, after 3 years of unpaid overtime, they have started paying me 1.5 time for extra hours. My request for a backdated payment for ~250 hours OT fell on deaf ears. Funny that.

By the way, there’s an LS100 for sale on eBay with some familiar photos… Is it your auction, or some chancer?

I’d have just put them in the dishwasher.

VB

4 Likes

Not resisting a bargain - At aldi and unable to resist a 11 piece bimetal hole cutting set £9.99.
At local butchers also was unable to resist 8 oz ribeye steaks @ 3 for a £10. I bought 2 packs

1 Like

Netflix with feet up.

Breaking lathes to keep the uk production rolling

in a meeting and now off to the mess that is Luton Airport