Today I have mainly been

I detest those guys. I may be wrong but I can’t see that it is a very good place for begging. They are pretty much looking to rinse the inexperienced for a few pence.

Mostly the Underground is a place where all traveling on it go into Tube mode, which has unwritten rules and codes which everyone with experience adheres too. Those fucks get on and basically fuck everyone’s shit up. Maybe I am projecting my own attitude on this but as they go down the carriage you can feel everyone thinking “this is hell” until they get off at the next station and dive into the next carriage and repeat. All breath a sigh of relief.

I mark everyone feeling coerced into dropping coppers into the bucket as a dispicable weak cunt, who is propping up this shit. Generally they are not Londoners and have already contravened other rules and regs…

Jail is too good for the buskers/beggars, although if other inmates heard about their criminal history and arse raped them into oblivion for a few years I could live with that. :+1::grin:

11 Likes

Walking the mutt.

Now making kedgeree and drinking Stella, Sol and a touch of limoncello

1 Like

Domestic goddess me.

We shoot beggars with a shotgun down here.

3 Likes

Just finished getting the Chicken curry ready for tonight an now off to pick the friends’ dogs up for an hour walk. Then Doombar.

2 Likes

After losing on penalties after extra time, the company in question have offered me an alternative job. Not quite the one I wanted but as the current one is AIDS2 I’ll probably accept it.

The main task now is to negotiate a payoff and to give me a bit of a hifi fund for 2018.

17 Likes

Fitting 10p power switches.

10 Likes

Carol singing in St Alban’s Cathedral.

2 Likes

had a swift pint in the Boot at lunch time, a mere few minutes away

seeing if a nice oak furniture store has any appropraite stands for some standmount speakers

Only half an hour, but reasonably enjoyable.

Out with the family at a local pub for Kerri’s 45th.

7 Likes

At my daughter’s gymnastic Christmas show, then to Bristol for some tapas ready for the aquarium tomorrow

3 Likes

Tapas in a fish tank… eels?

1 Like

What are you thinking of getting?

From realistic to unrealistic: Turntable shelf -> SUT -> New speaks.

1 Like

Beautifully summed-up. Anyone crossing the M25 should be forced to read it, sign it, and observe it - on pain of death.

5 Likes

It’s the bass horn that’s the killer