Today I have mainly been

Man flu is real :+1:

Went to my ex-workā€™s Xmas lunch (to be fair, they keep inviting me).

VB

I donā€™t get invited to my work Xmas things any more :pensive:

My lot might not invite me again. I managed to tip over not one but two glasses with the last little bit of red wine in. I drink red wine five days out of seven. I didnā€™t tip any over at the last Xmas lunch nor IIRC have I tipped any over in the year since. But two today might leave the impression that I can no longer hold my drink.

Fortunately I wasnā€™t prone (not that I ever have been) to making a pass at the fanciable women either.

VB

Fxt

doh

What? Great advice, but a bit random. Is this in the right place?

moved

Luxuriating in bed.

A good sleep, and now reading this shite

3 Likes

Did somebody get out of the wrong side of the bed?

I havenā€™t got up yet !

Have a lovely wank. Best start to the day.

Carol singers at work today. Sadly, my voice is so croaky from the Man-Flu, that they couldnā€™t hear me telling them to fuck off with their cheery fucking Kissmearse shite.

As soon as I recover I vow to kill them all slowly and painfully.

By playing them your record collection?

9 Likes

These bandits were all over the carriages on Tuesday. They came on in packs, playing 30 second bursts of Jingle Bells on their trumpets then waving their empty Costa cups in peopleā€™s faces for money. Some pretty hardcore begging, tbh.

Full of Christmas cheer, me.

:+1: Prog-tastic

Iā€™ve been reporting random carol singing buskers on trains all morning. This lot are authorised so I canā€™t get rid until the contravene a regulation or summat.

Watch for news of 12 mutilated bodies wearing Beats and having Gentle Giant blasted at them :spaghetti:

4 Likes

brutal

1 Like

Regretting joining in the Sambucas at office party

3 Likes