Today I have mainly been

I’ve never heard of this. Certainly dancing ability is never a requirement. Maybe they just want to know that you can sink the requisite 15 pints?

Either that or it’s cover for some kind of spy ring.

Listened to a few records this morning, then took the kids to see The Last Jedi, then to the pub for dinner, then back home and thrashed them at Monopoly and now SPOTY and a couple of beers.

A good day.

4 Likes

Fucking working :frowning_face:

In a daze since my sister called me late morning and told me my dad had died at about 8am.

Oh, so sorry to hear that Ritchie. My thoughts are with you and your family.

1 Like

Oh that’s terrible. So sorry. My thoughts are with you too.

1 Like

Sad news Ritchie, so sorry to hear it.

1 Like

Deepest condolences Ritchie. Don’t know what else to say really. My thoughts are with you.

1 Like

Really sorry to hear that Ritchie

1 Like

That’s terrible Ritchie, heartfelt condolences mate.

1 Like

So sorry Ritchie. Best Wishes.

1 Like

so sorry to hear that. Our thoughts are with you

1 Like

Really sorry to hear that Ritchie. Hope yer alright.

1 Like

I have been making hifi work in new home. More speaker placement, but almost there.
TT next. But that can wait until after Christmas.

Thanks guys, appreciate it. It’s a funny thing, you prepare for these moments over a lifetime and when they actually occur they can seem strangely mundane.

5 Likes

Awful news Ritchie. I’m very sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Oh no Ritchie, terrible news. Give the kids loads of hugs, must be extra bad for them at this time of year :cry:

1 Like

So sorry to hear that, Ritchie.

1 Like

Bugger, terrible news Ritchie. Hope you and close family are all okay.

1 Like

Yes, will be interesting to see how the kids manage it over the next couple of weeks. Ava bawled her eyes out for 10 mins and Alex was the total opposite, he was dancing around the kitchen pretending to be happy!