Today I have mainly been

Stuffing my face with chocolates meant for xmas

1 Like

Yes sometimes, especially since I moved away from London, I really wish my trade wasn’t right there. Its not so bad if I go thru Green Park in the evenings.

1 Like

Getting this week’s walk in. Train to Radley (still getting over real anger at my GP’s cockpunchworthy surgery), post a cable with a couple of cheapie SUTs in through a customer’s door in Kennington. Quick dash round shops in Oxford (not very successful) then walk home down the Thames Path to Sutton Courtenay and footpaths from there. 21 miles. Hard muddy work on quite a lot of the Thames Path. A little sun after lunch though. Made it to Sutt Court before dark.

VB

3 Likes

Good choice. We really must meat up for coffee :shinto_shrine:

1 Like

For sure! I’d like that👍

That is lovely that is. I feel all emotional.

bit like a blind date - do you think they’ll go Dutch?

I am sure they have met before. It is lovely that people meet in real life. Real life is nice

It’s such a shame you are so far away.

I do sometimes pass by Green Park, but on a Saturday.

I was being ironic :grin:

2 Likes

I know.

1 Like

Achieving fuck all.

Things that went wrong today;

i) Steering pipe on my van fractured. Old skool friends garage sorted it quickly, so not all bad I suppose and I found this product that I needs to get a tube of.

ii) Boiler wiring is fucked somewhere.

iii) Washing machine is fucked. It started to rock all over the shop when spinning. It’s not a Siemens so to be expected I suppose.

iv) Supposed to mount a picture for my wife so she can give it to whoever tomorrow morning. Haven’t started it as yet as spent last couple of hours cuddling the dog and watching Babylon Berlin.

Is your tent a two man tent @stu?

4 Likes

Does Flange Sealant still play quarter back for the Denver Broncos?

8 Likes

He played in the same offensive line as Garnier Sextoy (tight end).

5 Likes

Sitting outside the barbers awaiting them opening.

Tight schedule today… haircut, mount picture, boiling water bullshit tap at high noon then off up to Ayrshire at 3.

:boom: Christmas Quiz :boom: How many euphemisms are there hidden in this phrase ?

VB

2 Likes

drew the short straw so am in work this morning - apparently in charge of no-one! At least I have seen two students…

On the other, I no longer hold any administrative roles so am currently at home feeling fairly smug.

First time in six years that I won’t be last out on Christmas Eve.

EDIT: If those were U/G students in the building I would call security as they are clearly up to no good.

1 Like

they were U/G - all Tier 4 who are staying in halls over the shutdown period - they just wanted to come and wish us festive greetings.