Today I have mainly been

Is that article just a nice way of saying they’ve took Charlie Tron off the rota at the Radcliffe :smile:

2 Likes

Churchill (although I think Cheltenham actually).

VB

…spending another 7 hours hanging around with nothing whatsoever achieved. That is 13 hours yesterday and today :rage:.

Bollocks to this.

2 Likes

Trying to get hold of some Amoxicillin for an abscess ,would be far easier to get crack/coke/nuclear bomb etc etc

2 Likes

Thinking up excuses not to go out for a meal with a complete bore and his wife tonight arranged by my wife.

Real irritating ‘look at me’ wanker.

1 Like

Tell wife you are looking forward to it as you have always fancied other wife. Hour or two in the doghouse and a peaceful night in.

7 Likes

Grin. Bear it. Bank brownie points.

VB

3 Likes

Go to dinner. Eat well. Drink a bit too much. Take the piss out of the wanker. :+1:

1 Like

just go, out bore the bore by talking about your hifi fetish. When he goes for a piss, follow him to the gents, peer over the urinal and say “hmmmm that looks nice, I can see what your Mrs sees in you now”.

OR

just as you are leaving the house reveal to the wife that Mr and Mrs bore are into wife swapping and that he says tonight is the night

1 Like

Out brag him with completely obvious made up claims that make everyone cringe. At best everyone will realise you’re sending him up, at worst no-one except you will find it funny and that awkwardness will cut the dinner short - result!

3 Likes

Develop an acute tourette’s-like syndrome where you blurt out comments about what you really think.

1 Like

That is pretty much just a normal day. :slight_smile:

Tell them some anecdotes of people you have met during your acting career,and your time at the Old Vic.

1 Like

I like to keep my acting low key.

Unlike some.

1 Like

This fella?

2 Likes

Very similar. The type that will drop into a conversation that he is not involved in with an unrelated comment that is designed to steer everyone to him.

Pour example;

Me: “You know that Ikea ad on the telly? Well … I know that guy. I shared a sausage with him at a BBQ”.

Bores wife: " Oh Yes I’ve seen it. It’s quite good but the guy is a bit wooden, wonder if he has actually worked the stage? Weren’t you quite a successful actor back in the day?".

Me: " Yes, but I don’t like to go on about it".

Bore: “Massage chairs are so awkward to get right”.

Bore: “Yes finally found one. 4k it cost”.

High octane cuntery.

6 Likes

Where is the playwright?

Make sure you sit opposite him and just as he’s about to start his meal sneeze over his food. You won’t get another invite.

1 Like

What sort of sausage?

just lay a cable in the bread basket