Today I have mainly been

ah it wasn`t that cold really !!! only a bit of snow !!

Delivering Leben amp to its new owner and spending the cash in my head already :grin:

undoing the mess the plumber and his mate made fitting the wrong waste in my new basin.

Unbeknown to. me they fitted a unslotted waste instead of a slotted waste. So when we sploshed water down the overflow it leaked everywhere.

He sent his mate to fit and slotted waste this morning - he couldnā€™t seal it at the hole he cut in the worktop was so small he could tighten up the back nut - his idea of sealing it was to fill every crevice with vast amounts of silicon and it still leakedā€¦then he decide he needed to take the basin off the work surface, but that was stuck down with Silicon.

So I have spent all day getting back to position where I can fit the waste myself.

Ahhhhhhh - bring me gin

Yours is a day of win then :+1:

2 Likes

Yep much win - better and cheaper replacements and a chunk of change to put towards new speakers :+1:

Freezing my nuts off at the football, left after the third goal went in. A few pints in the local and all is well.

3 Likes

Finally accepting the relationship I have had with my best friend of over 30 years has changed.

Weird day. Been feeling that we have been drifting apart for a while now. Today confirmed it.

Fucking weird.

9 Likes

It happens mate. Same thing here.

Me and my best friend for nearly 50 years drifted apart and lost touch for 2 years. I was shocked to hear of his death 6 months after it happened and wished I could have turned the clock back.

Sadly you canā€™t do that :frowning_face:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Paul.

Iā€™ve known Richard since 1985 and we have basically grown up together. Just little subtle changes over the past couple of years, nothing drastic, but this weekend is positively awkward.

1 Like

Better to be a fair weather supporter.:wink:

Dealing with the fall-out from the split-up of step-daughter and her cunt of an ex boyfriend. Much tears on her part and a sense of relief from this side of the family that the wanker has now gone out of her and our lives.

Sheā€™s a survivor and will come back stronger. We, the family, will support her and be there for her.

Did I say the lad was a cunt? :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::skull_crossbones::skull_crossbones::skull_crossbones::skull_crossbones:

9 Likes

You have my deepest sympathy. Took years to get rid of a narcissist psychopath, particularly because neither girl in my house would let me go round his house with a hammer and take it out on the cunt. If I saw him now I wouldnā€™t be responsible for my actions :rage:

1 Like

How much did you get per knob? :grin:

2 Likes

Been there also.

1 Like

About Ā£500 :grin:

1 Like

Waiting for Tescoā€™s van man so i can have a coffee

Is he the only one that knows how to work the coffee machine?

4 Likes

Tesco man never made it,his van is stuck.

Blaming bad farts on the dog.

4 Likes

Cauliflower?

1 Like