Today I have mainly been

Serves you right for eating it.

VB

1 Like

Odd name for a dog.

2 Likes

I am ridiculously pleased with myself for managing to replace a bottom bracket on my bike for the first time. While you cunts may scoff - since your all handy with your tools (fnarr) - I am usually a useless cunt when it comes to all things mechanical and feel quite smug now.

That said, I will report back tomorrow when the bike falls to bits on the way to work :grinning:

12 Likes

Watching trades paint the outside of the house. My kind of decorating!

Oi, you missed a bit chopper!

3 Likes

Ah, the joy-filled life of the Corrupt Official :rofl:

1 Like

ā€¦waiting for Ulster to say ā€˜NO!ā€™ as the EU backstop looks to have been agreed to but the fudge is that it ā€˜will not be implementedā€™. Something no UK PM could agree to about two weeks agoā€¦:roll_eyes:

Lots of loverly, loverly volatility to come with any luck :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Having a day off. Walking in the snowy woods this morning, followed by a delicious goat curry for lunch. Afternoon snoozing.

Bashing my head against a brick wall of stupid. A more or less impossible job is now rapidly becoming untenable.

Now need to manage work volume and output so I donā€™t kill myself whilst this all plays out.

I suggest holiday and phone turned off.

Not an option Iā€™m afraid. Thatā€™s what the client does when things get difficult :roll_eyes:

Testing options for extended visits to my mother.

Tonight I shall be mainly staying in a Wetherspoons hotel*.

There is a high potentiality for a pie and a fight.

* yes, thatā€™s a thing

Indeed it is. They are as bad as the establishment downstairs, but do serve beer with breakfast.

Uhh, surely thatā€™s a tautology.

Beer is breakfast.

3 Likes

Well you should be used to that after 2 years on here.:rofl:

Normal work day.

But then tonight Sam has a band concert, which iā€™m really looking forward too :grinning:

2 Likes

Just make sure youā€™re on the list for the after show party. You donā€™t want to find yourself arguing in the cold and the dark with some huge doorman.

VB

1 Like

Heā€™s playing the flute and wearing a cape isnā€™t he?

The Last Waltz?

How did you know?