Today I have mainly been

This. I just end up playing the same thing and leaving it.

Must make an effort.

Strange, mine arrived this morning too - very well packed and in perfect nick :grin:

1 Like
2 Likes

I really ‘enjoyed it’ at times I was laughing like a good 'un

Mine was expertly packaged, to be fair about the best I’ve yet had through the post

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Oh well…

Enjoying a visit from @spider making progress on the Velvet Vortex.

4 Likes

I cut the middle men out all together and collect from the record shop in town.

Been to see Mervyn King talk this evening in Oxford. “The financial crisis 10 yrs on”

Very clever chap capable of plain speaking, was an interesting 90 minutes. Came across as a huge euro skeptic and dismissive of economic theory, modelling and future predictions on the economy.
He also mentioned writing a cheque for ÂŁ36bn, as you do.

1 Like

In this case the record shop was cut out, elves packed this one

Did Arlene Foster ask him to make it out to CASH?

1 Like

When I started to learn there were books from the library and mail-order tapes from small ads in the back of Kerrang.

The previous generation only had some 45’s to copy.

The internet is much better. :guitar:

Following arrows projected onto the floor…

Being followed by these crazy critters. Every time I stop they stop and just look at me and the mutt.

They’ve followed us from one end of the field to the other. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s a surprise them following you, aren’t sheep were very nervous around you?

1 Like

Usually they just scarper but this lot came from far and wide. Probably thought I was the farmer and going to feed them I think.

Not nervous in the slightest was quite amusing as I stopped and tried to catch them out.

I reckon your thinking is a bit wooly there

One of the side effects of rohypnol is memory loss.

If they’re ewes in-lamb (even more so once with lamb) they tend to be a bit more assertive, 'specially if you’ve got a dog.

1 Like

Clearing the lawn and giving it the first cut this year

11 Likes