Today I have mainly been

BBQ-ing prog style…

8 Likes

Welcome back my friends, to the show that never ends…

1 Like

Making a ratatouille, cooking some golden beetroot.

Driving a diesel mechanical shunter.

6 Likes

Just sounds wrong to me…

Spent yet another morning fecking about with forks, spades and some green stuff in pots. Playing with a Honda, but this one is restricted to grass. Now drinking theakstones finest, exploring my ever Increasing pile of miles Davies “music”. On CD, cos I fear vinyl may melt.a

1 Like

Morning walk around Prior’s Wood to see the bluebells

http://www.avonwildlifetrust.org.uk/reserves/priors-wood

2 Likes

Lovely.

Ours are still some way off flowering yet.

I managed a single bucket of weeds and I’m spent.

Have succumbed to the call of Stella. A fickle mistress that only the brave can tame and rejoice in her beauty.

Walked the dogs to Houbie beach where of course they piled straight into the sea. Finished packing for Munich (I leave in the morning) and now about to have a haircut.

About to nip to the fair which is in town.

I don’t really know why.

Because it’s the May Fair, so that’s what you do. When I was a kid there I can remember it snowing at the fair.

VB

1 Like

Yes, dancing ‘round the maypole.
Pub now.

Playing crazy croquet … croquet with a slope and trees as obstacles :smile:

Sounds absolutely spiffing old chap! :grin:

1 Like

Walking dogs and drinking. Down the local Jan announced she had done 36,000 steps compared to my 15,000.

I didn’t point out until we were home that she had been out on her horse this morning :rofl:

2 Likes

We seem to have a fair number of Bluebells in our front garden, despite never having planted them there = result :+1:

Took Rosie for a walk first thing this morning before it got too hot, it was hot already…

Then BBQ and fire pit with marshmallows (for the kids obviously).

Then took Rosie a walk again…it was still hot…

2 Likes

Having persuaded better half to desist from moving gravel about we went to a Cornish favourite beach at Talland Bay near Looe. Water still v cold but lovely once acclimatised & we took the inflatable kayak so paddled above vivid turquoise depths & spectacular reefs just below the surface. Water really is crystal clear there. Have also been enjoying the lazy warm evenings this weekend sipping gin, & Derail ale while being pecked by the free ranging hen.

My phone camera was misbehaving today but it was looking like this.

8 Likes

Your persuasive charms are more successful than mine :persevere:

1 Like