Today I have mainly been

good luck getting it off!!

Chillinā€™, drinkinā€™ and about to start listeninā€™.

I think Iā€™ve finally found my place in life :smiley:

Doing nothing apart from sitting around trying to keep cool. Going to see Avengers; Infinity War tonight, at least itā€™s not Star Warsā€¦

4 Likes

Had some food at the eddystone then a wee amble over to wembury beachā€¦lovely

No work tomorrow so home after the kids gymnastics and glass full of vodka, ice and tonic

Itā€™s been relaxing day, achieved 2/10 of fuck all. Did bake some bread and dust a small room and sweep a floor.
The rest music and surfing the net.

A bit of exterior tidying early, then a 3hr bike ride this afternoon. About to crack open a beer.

1 Like

Apart from the tidying thing a similar day here Dave :+1:

Yesterday here

Today here

3 Likes

Iā€™m sure that you went considerably further and faster than me though! :smiley:

1 Like

As long as you enjoyed it as much as I did that is all that matters Dave :+1:

Cycling when itā€™s sunny and warm then enjoying a cold beer (or 3) later is the perfect combination.

3 Likes

Scotland?

First kayaking expedition of the year, up the Tamar with the tide from Weir Quay to Cothele quay & then back down on basically flat water.

The lushest greenery either side all the way up. Masses of bass jumping about all around. Cormorants, herons, gulls & Shelducks. Just spectacular. I donā€™t know why I havenā€™t done this stretch before. Gives nothing away to French rivers like the Dordogne when it looks this good.

No pics as I didnā€™t have a waterproof bag for the phone. Will take a camera next time.

12 Likes

Nope - the big orange ball in the sky was close enough to make you warm :slight_smile:

Trying to work out whether if 10x+P is a prime number, x(5x+P) will always be divisible by 3, given that P is 11 or 13 or 17 or 19 and x is a positive integer (this is what the Today programme puzzle for the day boils down to).

But now I have bust hifi to fix.

VB

Another visual clue, which should give it away

1 Like

Went to Enginuity yesterday at Ironbridge. They had these

but they also had this.

1 Like

How long does it take?

Interviews again.

Two hours face-to-face today, although I swear I interviewed for the same job last week.

I guess weā€™ll see.

Iā€™d guess it took an hour & a bit to get up there & slightly less coming back (once Iā€™d got the technique of going in a straight line sorted out!) There was another group of maybe 10 people in one man & two man kayaks who headed off 10 minutes before me Theyā€™d stopped for a sunbathe/swim a bit further up from Halton quay on the opposite bank & then were just arriving at Cothele quay when I was setting off to come back. Also a whole load of kids at Cotehele heading up towards Calstock in those 3 man open Canadian style canoes. I think next time Iā€™ll start from there & go up past Calstock & Morwellham & try to get to the weir below Gunnislake. If it can be timed to go upstream with the tide & then back down with it coming out it does make it easier. It was so pretty going up there yesterday, amazing.

What were you paddling, a sit-on or a kayak?
Sounds nice, might bring my sit-on down to Lopwell