Today I have mainly been

Driving back home from meeting in Shrewsbury- awful noise from back turned out to be a punctured tyre. How I cursed when I got the pump and go widget outšŸ˜”

Itā€™s still going and I doubt itā€™s going to reach a decent pressure. Looks like a bloody recovery job :tired_face:

Millport Brae

6 Likes

doing ethics - reviewing forms and chairing the committee

They are proper shite them gizmos I got caught out a few years ago, once I got home I smashed the thing to smithereens

1 Like

Following some ā€˜discussionsā€™ with the owner, I have been trying to extricate myself from the Wam.

5 Likes

Iā€™m amazed you persevered for that long Ian. He doesnā€™t want feedback nor input.

I canā€™t defend my inaction.

1 Like

Visual guide

5 Likes

Day 2 of defending myself against a vicious, venomous, and unwarranted complaint from a staff member.

Pretty fucked off right now !

It is ridiculous you should feel you have to do so.

Just ignore catfood, I do when he getā€™s all high and mighty from his position of being chief expert audiophile. :joy:

:+1:

4 Likes

Christ, I havenā€™t looked at the Wam for at least a couple of months. What do you go there for?

4 Likes

Wank

3 Likes

Hi. Iā€™m Terry. Iā€™ve not touched the Wam in 12 months. I hope to rid myself of the urge. I look forward to hearing other experiences :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

You fibber. You had a regular peep at the classifieds up until a few months ago. There is no point now as they are deader than Theresa Mayā€™s eyes these days.

Just been to Axminster and back for a tuner.

Wall to wall sounds at your place then?

coat/hat/exit interface engaged

5 Likes

Very good,would help if i had a connector

Troo dat. But itā€™s not really the Wam. Like Beer isnā€™t really alcohol :thumbsup: