Today I have mainly been

Seeing off a cold, bastard thing!

Nursing a headache and dodging Morris Dancers

Obviously you didnā€™t dodge well enough.

Promenading with wife and pending fruit of loin

20 Likes

Lovely! :grinning:

1 Like

No doubt the baby will be born mid weekā€¦:grinning:

4 Likes

Congratulations :+1:Judging lump size I reckon you have 8-10 weeks to get a stereo system set up, or its mono for the next 10 years for you :sunglasses:

3 Likes

ā€¦riding round lake Geneva. 180 km, just under 5 hours, thousands of cyclists, blue skies & sunshine. Perfect.

7 Likes

Congratulations :smiley:

1 Like

Sounds it :thumbsup:

Impressive speed, Iā€™d love to be that fast some day

I canā€™t take all the credit for it - lots of slipstreaming & sharing the pace. First time Iā€™ve ever had an average speed that high - on my own itā€™s never more than 28 or so.

1 Like

Walking and packing up 18" drivers and arranging shipping 38kg- RPITA

Watching the Martins perform their aerobatics at Lytes Cary.

1 Like

Cycling in Leigh Woods with my daughter this morning and pottering about in the garden. Chicken now roasting in the oven for when the girls get back from the theatre.

1 Like

Taking four car loads of cardboard to the dump, clearing a garage and fixing a tv, now a cup of tea and then off to a Greek taverna.

Sitting out in the sun, drinking beer.
The kids are entertaining themselves and itā€™s the Mrs turn to cook dinner.
A reverie is coming on.

Busy morning followed by a relaxing afternoon at Jamesā€™ (brumjam) house for a small bakeoff. Net result is Iā€™ve got some albums to buy.

1 Like

James system always sounds great.

Iā€™ve been to beating the bounds, an old ceremony where we wander around St Albans stopping either to hit inanimate object with willow wands, or drink beer. Now my legs hurt.

1 Like

I have mostly been sitting by the pool, 30 degrees azure skies and being served Ice cold drinks by a beautiful Mexican waitress, pure torture :smile:

4 Likes