Today I have mainly been

You sure that’s not Stronzetto in his “outfit”?

Similar miserable day in with cans…

2 Likes

Well we have just arrived at Heathrow after a four and a half hour delay in Charlotte, I am well pissed off I can tell you. Now we just have to get a taxi to Gatwick to collect the poxy car, and then drive back to Worcester AND it’s a bank holiday :sob:

WANK!!!

4 Likes

But you’ve just had a week away. You’ll be feeling wonderfully relaxed. :+1:

2 Likes

you do turn left don’t you? should be a BA limo with champagne, canapes, hot towels etc…

The door hinged in the other direction…

Nice!

Been thinking of a camper but had a look at some restored ones recently and they’re a bit pricey.

You are joking, I don’t have a doctorate you know :kissing:

2 Likes

You couldn’t make it up. I had a letter of apology from BA last night which gives a link to an EU261 claim form. I spent 10 minutes filling out the form, clicked send only to get a message to say that the page had timed out. Fucking useless wankers :rage:

3 Likes

House of Cards, :slight_smile:

In sunny Ruddington :slightly_smiling_face:. In an office :slightly_frowning_face:

About 10 miles from me! Say hi, if you’re free.

Brewing a turbo Ginger Beer.

1 Like

Sorting out mobile phones and air conditioning systems. Life is just a ball of fun.

Yep love to, I’m here most Tuesdays and Wednesdays so I’ll send you a pm to check when’s best for you :thumbsup:

Being pissed off after being told I need a crown. On my toof, not my 'ed.

Bring some to the BBQ if you come? Last year it was fecking epic :+1::beer:

Cheers Jim. It’s a given that I’ll bring a crate (or two) :thumbsup:

1 Like

Walking up a hill,then back down

6 Likes

Spent driving home from work with hazards on and in first gear, van began to overheat, stopped van lifted bonnet moved gear selector by hand into second, started again a bit faster this time. :grinning:

Bloody gear selector cable snapped, have to buy a complete unit tomorrow, strip old one out and fit new one.

BOLLOCKS ! :sob: