Today I have mainly been

country side on a roll - you might be on to something.

You could have car parking space on a roll, with the white stripes painted wider than the norm, so you could roll it out park easily between the new ones with loads of space either side, in the hope that no knob will park close. In fact you could use it to mark out your own personalised space wherever you needed it.

Want to stop people parking outside your house, get a double yellow line on a roll… or road works on a roll. When you arrive home, just hop out rollout up the yellow lines or road works and park outside your house unhindered

Busted.

We’ve already got that, after a fashion, in a street near here using wheelie bins thoughtfully provided by the council Station Road, Didcot - Permit parking - Viewing a problem :: FixMyStreet. I’m afraid some of that street’s residents may be a little, um, rough around the edges. I certainly wouldn’t risk leaving my car in what they regard as ‘their’ street. I’ve just checked on Streetview and the image there suggests that this has been going on for at least 6 years. The wheelies were definitely all still there on Saturday.

VB

Looking at holiday villa websites.

They’ve (the three women in my life) decided that we’ll get a villa with pool for a week. Has to be in the school summer holidays. Must be a villa they like the look of. Must be in an area they like. My only must have is air conditioning.

been at it for 3 hours now…:worried:

1 Like

which country? why do you need AC? you taking your amps/speakers/TT?

Anywhere hot where we’re unlikely to be murdered…:smirk:

I don’t like heat…:grimacing:

Ramsgate,cool,by the sea,not to hot,and you should be safe

2 Likes

Just typed “villas with pool in Ramsgate” into google :laughing:

1 Like

Footballist daughter gone to Holland until Saturday. Time for the sofa, Hi Fi and some indolence.

1 Like

This villa is in pole position at the moment - just checking if we can get flights they approve of

That’ll work, E15 to Valencia and a day trawling the record shops, bonus.

1 Like

Nice area. Fantastic wine shop just up the road in Xabia and a great restaurant just down the road

1 Like

Working on allotment, runner beans, sweetcorns and courgettes all planted.

1 Like

Mowing the lawn and watching you tube vids through the telly/hi fi.

2 Likes

Sitting around listening to music on headphones. My face aches and I have no energy. Feeling a mite sorry for myself!

1 Like

You off for the week?

No, supposed to go to work tomorrow. At the moment I feel properly drained/wiped out. Will see how I feel in the morning.

You’re meant to hoover it dude

1 Like

No mention of that on the instructions,i’m mowing.

1 Like

Clearing loft room attempting to De clutter. In the next few months the room needs to be transformed into a bedroom. So far I have found a signed and dedicated picture from Brigitte Nielsen. Mr mws is now too disracted and has renamed his penis “the Conan”

4 Likes