Today I have mainly been

Should have taken her fucking handbag and shoe collection.

11 Likes

Just tending to the bedding plants and ruminating on at least three chapters in the opus work of Mr. MWS following his introduction to Parisian couture.

Iā€™ve managed to offend my own mindā€¦ It looked a little like this

7 Likes

Looks like a nice L-Acoustics rig there.

Building a man cave

6 Likes

Nice job Nick!

6.5 hour drive up to Rome. Rental car returned, and bags checked in, all without incident. Linguine Vongole eaten with a nice Rosato, in Terminal 3, thus having a lovely airport experience. Now we find out our flight is delayed by 1.5 hours so far.
Fucking BA :angry:

Now I understand why Travis are running out of building materials :smile:

Looks a bit flammable to me. Do the council know about it?

1 Like

Probably because I seem to have massively over ordered.

I expect it to go up in flames at my BBQ/bake :man_firefighter:

2 Likes

You can use the extra, for my decking!

Trying to work out why my stereo isnā€™t working properly,and taking painkillers.

trying to recreate that Lopwell experience. Good work!

Strangely I under ordered my decking. Still not quite finished yet.

Doing odd jobs and working out why somebody who has control of a project forgot to ask the 3 most basic questions after 3 months work. No they donā€™t work for me.

Today, apart from work, I have been mainly choosing/pricing up various types of stone patio slabs (I want slate/basalt, Claire wants a sort of grey granite that looks almost identical to concreteā€¦) , and sketching out a sort of gazebo/pergola arrangement to go over the new patio.

Discovering that Louth on an early Tuesday evening is not a party town.

Reading a thread on PFM which is just about to become a train wreck as the owner of another forum has just mind-farted spectacularly on it here.

I suspect this will be closed once the responses roll in.

Indeed. Filtering malfunction. So many words yet so little insight or understanding.

1 Like

It also lacks paragraphs, punctuation and a basic respect for both the reader and the English language.