Today I have mainly been

Just checked in to a hotel in London, interesting decor in the room

8 Likes

the fuck?

3 Likes

Looks like they forgot to take the rubbish.

Thems the pillows man

1 Like

What’s in the bin bags?

Used fivers.

Or next doors dirty washing…

They’re hipster scatter cushions.

1 Like

:grinning:

3 Likes

Is it a pop up hotel in a (currently empty) Camden tower block? I’d avoid trying to cook any chips if so.

3 Likes

In the lift

2 Likes

For hours on end this weekend, I have been in Paris being a beardy fashion cunt.

This was 1:00 am ish this morning. In bed at 2:00, back sewing at 7:00. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

New Lopwell cape i hope

3 Likes

Embroidery being completed as we speak. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Are the lesser beards in awe of your scissors ?

2 Likes

They aren’t worthy.

All joking aside, I left them in London for fear of confiscation on the Eurostar. :scream:

3 Likes

Runway and speakers, reckon these might sound pretty tidy in your living room…
Five arrays like this down the length of the room, plus extra subs.

Pffft, no horns? Amateurs.

Today I have mostly been trailering shite to the recycling centre. We have only had a trailer for a few weeks, since Claire “accidentally” opened the bank statement for my slush fund and saw how much I had saved towards a nice little valve amp.

She said I was a selfish cunt and demanded a trailer to free up room in the car when we go camping. I wasn’t really in a position to argue, and the kids were moaning about all the camping shite being piled up around them…

So now we have an Erde 193 trailer c/w hardtop. And I have to start saving again for my amp and spend my Sundays going to the fucking tip.

Incidentally, if anyone has a set of Erde “roof bars” knocking about, I’m after a set…

1 Like

Should of taken your system