Weird Food Combinations that Work...maybe. (We've moved on from Hot Cross Buns)

Use that chilli whip on his ass

tickle my gelp with that chilli whip

What the fuck is that between the burger and the bun. Ambergris fritter?

2 Likes

9 Likes

Lob and the lopwellians

2 Likes

It is Hot Cross Bunny Burger;

It consists of a rabbit meat patty topped with smoked bacon, mushroom and Lincolnshire rarebit, all sandwiched within a toasted hot cross bun.

3 Likes

They should be shot for that

3 Likes

First glance I thought grilled pineapple, but it ain’t. Maybe cheese or a bechamel run under a grill?

I thought that was a nasty skin rash and not something you would want in a burger.

1 Like

We need an in depth review of this kind of wanton deviance. Remember to include gratuitous images of dining partners cleavage. (unless it’s Adam or Pete,)

10 Likes

That looks like one of those Victorian pics where they used to pose corpses and photograph them.

Burger is gray

4 Likes

Hahaha! Gif of the day there :joy:

1 Like

Thus speaks a fellow Patron of the Visceral Arts :ok_hand:

3 Likes

The breakfast (salted) butter game is strong this morning:

6 Likes
4 Likes

I’m sorry but since when has stodgy been desirable? You wouldn’t read a review of a restaurant’s signature dish where the reviewer extolled the virtues of “it’s delightfully stodgy centre” or whatever.

Stodge is a negative, so is doughy and heavy. That stodgy-stick to your teeth- claggy thing with yer cheap bun, really pisses me off.

To create Bun with a light, not dry texture surely is a baker’s goal. :+1:

4 Likes

…the better to soak up the generously thick slab of salted butter which is gently melting on the crisp golden surface

index

1 Like

Technically, this is true. However, in summoning forth the delights of Stodge into the cold light of day we are - paradoxically - also straying into the dark and sordid realms of Ruprecht’ and my Personal Preferences - which - to say the very least - can at times override what is considered by conventional society to be Right and Proper…

1 Like