Weird Food Combinations that Work...maybe. (We've moved on from Hot Cross Buns)

I reckon they would make great fuel. If I tossed 'em in the log burner now, they would still be smoldering tomorrow morning. :+1:

3 Likes

No! Save them for Lopwell :smile:

You really know how to hurt.

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

2 Likes

You could troll CERN this afternoon by dropping a tray of them… poor buggers would think they’ve detected another gravitational wave.

1 Like

This better be good Graeme, you’ve been replying for ages…

1 Like

CERN could be interested in the relationship between the strong nuclear force and the electroweak force but no-one outside the theory dept there is bothered about gravity :roll_eyes:. Still, if Ritchie waits until the next clear night he might take one of his buns outside and see if he can see the starlight bending around it.

VB

5 Likes

:grinning:

Pinched, I’m afraid

VB

C’mon.

VB

C’mon, c’mon …

VB

The M.O.D. have called … they want to try these as an alternative to their depleted uranium tank buster rounds.

2 Likes

If you don’t mind I’d prefer this lady’s company

Actually I think I’d prefer almost anyone’s company.

VB

1 Like

courier them over here you wayward-hayward fuckup: I LOVES me a bit of stodge, and will pay the courier fee rather than see these go to waste :+1:

2 Likes

Who said they were going to waste? The family love them, it’s only me who is disappointed. I have no more bread flour otherwise I would have another go tomorrow. Seriously though, they are bloody heavy!

1 Like

And I’ve just put an Amazon order in for doorstops :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Can’t bear featherweight breadstuffs m’self - if I make bread, it is suitable for cladding a nuclear reactor.

1 Like

Right you fucking amateurish fuckers.

Time to pull out the big guns …

I’ve dug out this from the skullery and in approximately an hour from now shall be following this recipe…

Just need to await Emma bringing some ingredients back. In the meantime another beer.

4 Likes

Put a small hole in one for a record weight

1 Like