What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

My 2017 plum schnapps has turned out the best so far. It is sweeter than previous years, even though a lot of my plums dropped earlier last year due to high winds. As such, my plums were shrunken. I thus expected the end product to be less sweet.

1 Like

It’s a first for me, I’m glad I added spice

1 Like

I made two batches. One early in late July (after the winds), and one a month later which I haven’t bottled yet. Thinking of a first attempt at liqueur.

I collected the fruit September, followed a recipe decanted December juiced the fruit for a Christmas day venison sauce. 2 litres bottled. I did have a nip earlier. I’ll be doing it again

1 Like

Mmmm, sauce for venison sounds good.

Mostly the same as the Aldi wine I posted earlier. I shit ye not.

I’ve just realised that the pic I posted up is the wrong one sorry - the one I’m quaffing is the Aldi one :+1:

A very nice drop it is too

Same producer but a different blend.

Most of the Aldi Aussie wines are Taylors bulk wines shipped over and bottled in Brum. Which isn’t a bad thing as Taylors is a decent wine maker.

The Exquisite range NZ Sauignon they used to do was very good. I’ve bought a bottle recently, but I’m not sure it’s the same. I look forward to opening it to find out.

10%!!!

1 Like

Oof!

It’s done the trick / hit the spot. Pretty drinkable considering.

Getting into the party spirit early eh Dave?

1 Like

Was…

Now…

4 Likes

1 Like