What alcoholic drink are you drinking right now?

Not long home, so a throat cleanser was needed…

Followed by…

1 Like

… and the fact that if watering hops is such an environmental catastrophe you’re probably trying to grow them in a daft place - e.g. California.

2 Likes

JD

Cloudwater, Wizard King 12% Belgian Imperial Stout.

1 Like

Some decent wines half price just now in work if any of you alkie bastids are interested :+1:

http://www.marksandspencer.com/l/offers/easter-wine-offers?intid=WS_LP_Hero_1_Easterwineevent

1 Like

I like the Pinot and bought the Cote de Rhone Villages earlier. Can’t go wrong for a fiver.

As you say can’t go wrong for a fiver.

Only problem we’ve had in our place is getting enough stock in - they’ve been a bit stingy with some of them so I haven’t been able to get some of the ones they have online.

The staff buy them before they hit the shelves!

Not in our gaff we can’t buy anything until we’ve finished our shift :frowning_face:

Gin

just Gin

did I mention Gin?

You’re still quicker than me, the best ones have generally gone by the time I get there.

The effect of Brexit in the price of wine is so clear, especially in M&S.

Drinking it now. Aldi Irish gin with elderflower tonic. Totally wrong I expect but I’m pissed.

1 Like

Who cares?

:upside_down_face:

Drinking Gordons neat here :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Not so much Brexit, much more M&S’s highly unrealistic business model. They insist on unsustainable prices from suppliers (one of us works for one of them) relative to product quality and point-of-sale pricing, to the point where a proportion of M&S products are effectively subsidised by manufacturers and suppliers. Obviously not a sustainable business model, so either prices go up, portion sizes go down or products become unavailable.

I would think that the French wine producers would play that game. Surely it’s the fall in the pound that has pushed the price of foreign wine?

G&Ts with…

Cheap as chips but not bad. £6.99 from Aldi.

1 Like

1 Like

Needs a proper glass :unamused:

Behave yourself