Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

People who fail to build an amp after 3 years of bigging himself up massively. Maybe he thinks he’s a comedian? He’s certainly a fucking joker.

Is there any difference between shit Beats and proper Beats?

Anyhoo… you were buying Beats… so cockpunch to you administered. :slight_smile:

Same as buying Bose and having ice in coffee… you brought it on yourself dear Bob.

4 Likes

My middle daughter looked at me and smiled. What could I do?

Getting soft in your old age. Have another cockpunch. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bought the poor girl a decent set of cans obviously…

2 Likes

I offered her a selection from Sennheiser, Beyer and AKG, but no… Beats in rose gold had to be the ones. They look nice, but the sound is rather iffy.

Ah, the bling…

This is the same daughter who decided that a system of Marantz CD6000, Exposure X and Linn Sara’s was to be traded in for a Linn ClassiK in white with those horrible Blue Room Minipod speakers in white. I wasn’t happy, as I was about to sell the Linn ClassiK and speakers.

1 Like

Kids eh? They are a joy. It is a good thing they are cheap to run, always helpful and never, ever complain about anything.

:disappointed:

2 Likes

Given that Corbyn voted against his own leadership over 500 times when he was on the backbenches, presumably you’d have had him fired into the Sun for his transgressions.

No. Different situation. Backbench MPs often vote against govts. The front bench or shadow front bench are very much supposed to vote with party policy.

Not the answer you want I’m sure.

1 Like

The answer I want is… just who in all of fuck are you? :slight_smile:

You come here all la di da, with your 6th form anarcho-vegan pinko rhetoric…

Just who in all stink are you?

3 Likes

How very fucking convenient :clap:

He’s a contemptible little hypocrite with a do as I say, not as I do attitude. Which puts him in the same bracket as the majority of MPs.

And no, no they don’t. Not anywhere near as much as he did.

Yep this I agree with. However, he is not in the same party as Michael Gove or Liam Fox which is sufficient for me at this stage.

1 Like

Blimey. You are angry aren’t you.

Hahahaha. Good one :thumbsup: But I’ve been called far worserer many times :wink:

I’m an old commie hippy of retirement age. And definitely not vegan.

In fact the first 10 years after leaving school I was a butcher (totally true) so I reckon I kinda fit well in here. I’ve been to many abattoirs.

http://imgur.com/H6xA2bH

TBH I couldn’t care less :v:

But still replying :thinking:

As are you.

Your go…