Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

James Brokenshire destroyed, not as a cunt, but a lying piss cunt, on Today. Lying through his teeth.

2 Likes

I actually laughed out loud, to the extent that my ten year old son came and asked what was so funny. He quickly disappeared when I tried to explainā€¦

The person who sold me a turntable and then ā€˜lostā€™ the arm board. No I am not paying Ā£150 for a new one you can have it all back you cunt.

4 Likes

Was happily listening to music when Windows gratuitously rebooted on me. Fuck Windows, with a clenched fist to its knob.

Turn off automatic updates.

Stop using Windows

Unfortunately:
1 need Windows, Linux media players are not flexible enough
2 I want it to be up to date. I just want to fucking control it.

Actually I could just stop it updating, as itā€™s only used for music. Meh.

I have Foobar running in Linux Mint using Wine. Runs the same as in Windoze except it never fucking crashes.

Foobar doesnā€™t have sufficient functionality for me, unfortunately.

I cannot imagine what you bads are doing on Windows to make it crash. Windows hasnā€™t crashed on me for years.

3 Likes

ditto here. 4 windows machines - 3 x win10, none ever crashed. 1 x Win7 at work, last time it crashed was due to it overhearing when the heat sink fan failed.

My win 10 laptop has been faultless for 2+ years now, it has never crashed. My work win 7 laptop has never crashed in 3 years. My win 7 audio computer / server has crashed twice in 4+ years and that was a hardware problem.

Attack in Barcelona. A vehicle drove into a crowd of people in the Ramblas killing 1 and injuring over 30.

Now 13 dead and 80 injured.

CP to the bloke who just came into my office and shouted at meā€¦when I explained he was acting on misinformation, he was all smiles, but still it buggered up my morningā€¦

And a CP from me to contractors who employ incompetent planners. Just spent the best part of 2 days sorting out their shit just so I can get my crappy job done. Useless cunts <<:fist:>>

Did you waste a lot of time crying afterwards?

3 Likes

What?

DID YOU WASTE A LOT OF TIME CRYING AFTERWARDS?

9 Likes

Iā€™m always surprised when people shout at others at work. In what way is it a sensible and acceptable way to communicate?

2 Likes