Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Yes. Bob

Yes, best wishes to himā€¦:+1:

Jeez, good luck to him.

Fingers crossed for a quick and complete recovery :thumbsup:

Best wishes, Bob. Hope everything works out!

All the best Bob.

Best wishes Bob.

A bit trivial compared to Bobā€™s lads worries, but a big swinger to knackers of whoever pulled out in front of the Yodel driver who had my Christmas box from my wine club, causing him to slam onā€¦ 3 bottles of lovely Marlborough Sauv Blanc broken, including a bottle of Small & Small Sylvia reserveā€¦:disappointed_relieved:

Mind you, my utility room smells lovely at the moment because of the soaked cardboard wine box in the recyclingā€¦

Naked Wines are replacing but the Small & Small is sold out so Iā€™ll get an equivalent :scream:

Oh, and a massive wrecking ball to Royal Mails corporate nads, just because of reasons. Twats.

Best wishes Bob. Hope everything goes well.

Lad off home tomorrow with a home doctors visit to check everything is good. Healing well and the swelling has gone down, no crap being sucked from his ankles any more, the drugs appear to have worked. All good so far, so just the 3 months to get back to normal. The deep wound has to heal inside out, so is still open.

He will have the rugby doctors there and they are pretty good.

Thanks for all the best wishes.

14 Likes

Decaf ā€˜coffeeā€™ drinkers.

Just drink a fruit based herbal tea instead.

3 Likes

A bit like drinking non-alcohol beer.

1 Like

Advance cockpunch to Black Fucking Friday. Fuck off, stop sending me emails, I donā€™t give a shit.

2 Likes

Well said, Iā€™m sick of it already enough!

Racisist!

5 Likes

16 days before I leave my employer completely and permanently, my boss is insisting that I complete my annual ā€œcareer reviewā€.

This one-size-fits-all nonsense is an exercise in futility at the best of times, but now, well, words fail me.

But a thoroughgoing punch in the cock would go some way towards expressing my feelings on the matter.

1 Like

Dead simple, ā€œNo career hereā€ end of.

I was thinking more along the lines of ā€œget to fuckā€.

Or the immortal ā€œI want your bosses job next weekā€.

Is there any reason to carry on doing those last 16 days?