Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Do it tomorrow,think of the joy it will bring

Who do you think I am? Jonniebaby? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve given in … Monday it is. Fookin’ hate gas fires.

My Hermes. For the usual reasons.

Shouldn’t have been too lazy to pop in to John Lewis to pick up the thing I suppose.

1 Like

Who are you nominating ? Hermes, yourself or both?

We demand clarity.

MyHerpes can never have too many cockpunches, can’t believe anyone is dum enough to use 'em - the worst of the fucking worst of all the thieving, lying parcels-smashers :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

2 Likes

Hermes delivery lady round here is really good. Never had an issue.

Hermes for almost throwing this at reception and running off. And me for being a lazy fuck I suppose.

Xmas present for girlfriend is looking a bit squashed. Will take it store I suppose. Anyhoo. It is Friday. Going home in a short while. Sausages, mash and onion gravy for me tea. All is not bad really. Cheeky beer or some wine might be nice.

Tbh I was a bit worried when it said the free delivery was by them, but I thought fuck it. I should stop thinking fuck it more often. Gets me in bother.

that looks like my cats have had a good go at it,

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder, I need to book Mexico :+1:

1 Like

Funny-looking Pontefract Cake. :confused:

The thing about couriers is that the recipient isn’t the customer, when they should be. I’d like to be able to choose the courier when I order things, as some are much better than others, and I’d like to be able to hold them accountable. But no, it’s the sender, and many shops will use the shittest couriers to save a few quid. Bah.

1 Like

As someone forced to use them - I wish more of my customers thought like you! Only too happy to let customers arrange their own carriers!

CP to the muttering courier who just rung the door bell and literally threw a crushed box into the front door and ran off down the path. It landed in the litter tray…

CP to me for getting what I’d ordered. When Louise said what’s that, I said dunno. She said, shall I open in it…I said may as well, forgetting that inside was amongst other things a new handbag for her Christmas present! …

The geezer with the massive spliff playing “Somewhere over the rainbow” on steel drums outside Brixton tube.

He needs at least two of the aforementioned.

This cunt: ALL of the cockpunches.

7 Likes

Scumbag lowlife wanker !

They should throw away the key.

1 Like

30 years, no parole IMO

He said Frost went out of sight in a cemetery for a time

Pity that wasn’t his final destination

4 Likes