Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Sorry to hear that. Here’s hoping that 2018 will bring some better news

1 Like

Awful news, fingers crossed for better news soon.

1 Like

That is a cuntish thing to do at any time of the year. But now?

As you may be aware, Terry, we’re going through a similar ‘transformation’ thing here

1 Like

What particular area does she work in? I presume a number of then would be looking in the direction of Gaydon now?

1 Like

Sorry to hear that, that really fucking sucks… :frowning:

1 Like

Oh farts.

Another better door will open in the New Year.

1 Like

I do hope so Wayne.
It’s a job that she has really enjoyed, the company has been very good up to this point but the timing is a bit fucked up. She loves working from home and the flexibility to take her days off when I am off.

We’ll see what happens but she is really upset at the moment. There’s a (very) outside chance that they can develop new contracts and keep some people on but it’s not something we can rely on.

Name and shame; BOYCOTT!!

1 Like

Grr, that is a pisser and not nice timing :frowning_face:

1 Like

It’s not really a boycottable company. It reviews automotive retailers’ customer service and develops training regimes.

All the best, to you both, Terry.

1 Like

That is awful news. Hopefully something just as good/much better will present itself pretty quickly.

1 Like

That sucks, unlucky mate.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear that Terry.

It’s that time of year when the management tards have to decide between looking like twats for firing people a couple of days before Christmas, and balancing their precious budget that stupidly runs on a calendar year.

1 Like

I lived in Camberwell Grove just after the war and went to Dog Kennel Hill School.

1 Like

A bummer. Hope something better comes out of it. Best wishes.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Terry.

1 Like

First or Second? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What a shit right before Xmas

2 Likes

It pales a bit when you consider what Paul & Lou, Adam, Jon and Olan are/have been going through.
I just feel so bad for Narelle. Just as she was starting to feel like herself again (finally), this has really knocked her.

3 Likes