Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Got to hit Nicola Sturgeons popularity figures, something like that

6 Likes

You would definitely hope soā€¦

1 Like

Girlfriend just received a Fortnum hamper. Donā€™t think it was the Ā£6k one. Contains nice things. I had a biscuit, and it was nice.

ā€œMy children were repeating Alice loves Dick and sticking their fingers out of their trousers for a pretend penis throughout the evening.ā€

Wedding speech moment.

1 Like

Are you getting any gentlemanā€™s relish tonight then :wink:

relish

Surely heā€™d wait until the GFā€™s not around? They can get uppity about that sort of a thingā€¦

1 Like

Just had a biccie. Now else yet.

Genital pounding to the The Fox Under the Hill for this abominationā€¦

Isabel Oakeshott, for reasons.

Reasons too numerous to mention for this odious gobshite.

1 Like

Sheā€™s like a 21st century Mitford sister. Itā€™s getting silly when posh totty is hectoring us on the will of the people.

If itā€™s the ghastly place on Denmark Hill then Iā€™m not entirely surprised.

Magic bloody Xmas Fmā€¦ Mrs Cambs has this on all bloody day. Weā€™ve just had mistletoe and wine, and onto Noddy bloody Holderā€¦ Not sure I can take another ten days of this shite.

6 Likes

Pretty sure it is :poop:

Used to be a pretty rough pub back in the day. And didnā€™t it used to be called The Fox On The Hill?

That was the one I was thinking of.

I spent quite a bit of time in KCH down the road.

One of my ward buddies used to eat his lunch, then eat mine (I was nil by mouth) then go up there for another lunch. Although heā€™d just come out of Brixton nick so I think he was enjoying his food.

Pretty sure they use that in Guantanamo 24/7 when the waterboarding fails.

2 Likes

Itā€™s now a cunting brexitard Wetherspoons

https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pub-histories/england/london/the-fox-on-the-hill-denmark-hill

It would definitely be effective. Once youā€™ve heard McCartney go ā€™ ding dong ding dong ā€™ for the third time, you would 'fess up to anythingā€¦

Totally irrelevant and useless fact of the day:

I used to live in Camberwell, before moving to Ilford.

:grinning:

A certain German automotive company which has decided to cancel 25 of 30 staff contracts 10 days before Xmas. Narelle is now out of work come Dec 28th.

The VW emissions scandal hasnā€™t helped but Brexit is a major contributing factor as well.

Thanks cunts. Thatā€™s Xmas fucked.