Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Happy christmas to you to you robbing cunts, it weighs 10.5kg, it always weighs 10.5kg and the measurements are bang on, as always, I post them all the time, you cunts!

"Dear Sir/Madam,

Following information provided by our courier partner Parcelforce we have made an additional charge of £6.19. to the credit/debit card you most recently used for purchasing shipping from Parcel Monkey.

The information provided when the order was created declared a nominal weight of 11.00kg made up of 1 box:
46x46x37cm @ 11kg

Using the dimensions you provided, this equates to a volumetric weight of 15.70kg and this is the weight you were originally charged for.

When weighed, laser scanned for precise measurement and volumetrically calculated by the carrier, they have informed us that the correct billing weight was in fact 17.70kg.

As we are charged for each kg handled by our courier partners, we have no alternative but to take this additional payment, as was specified and agreed to at the time of booking. "

I’m hazarding a guess that the cost of one of those is a teensy bit more than a 160mm heatsink?

Get your own back by posting large slugs of Iridium. With its SG of 22.65, it will really fuck up their “volumetric calculation.”

If Iridium is hard to come by just use a couple of @Wayward pies… :slight_smile:

1 Like

A festive smack in the baubles for HRT. Not the hormonal type, but High Rising Terminal (aka the moronic interrogative).

My brother-in-law has been over from Spain for a week, and every fucking sentence from his gob has the same rising pitch, like he is asking a stupid fucking question. He is academically a very clever man, but this malarkey does him no favours.

Shut the fuck up?

3 Likes

Are you sure he hasn’t just come back from Oz? :thinking:

3 Likes

I was about to post something similar but my domestic antipodean entered the room so I decided to remain largely without fractures until the New Year.

4 Likes

It is like he just wandered off the set of Neighbours, the fucking drongo.

1 Like

Unreal

They should hit all the Royal residences with the bedroom tax. That’ll raise a few quid.

Couldn’t Phillip Green just lend one of his. I think he owes the nation a few favours.

BT cunts. Fucking about with numerous repeated phone calls. ‘Engineer’ booked for today and turns up on time. Splendid…I’ll be back masturbating in no time thinks I.

WRONG.

Alarm bells were ringing as soon as I made reference to not fancying his job rooting about in those cabinets with wires everywhere… he looks up and replies with I don’t do that, you’ll need an Openreach reach engineer for that.

What are you then? I ask. Apparently he is a cube engineer. A cube engineer is able to do fuck all other than change the cover on a socket.

Cunts.

Oh and another cockpunch to companies applying the word engineer to smelly cunts that are clearly not engineers.

Changing suppliers to another set of cunts.

I’m tethering at moment, and still not able to masturbate.

That’s not what I heard :joy:

Says the technician…

[run][hide]

1 Like

‘Toilet technician’, lol.

3 Likes

…pan man

3 Likes

Fixt.

6 Likes

That is one option, but it won’t solve the problem

lav chav…