Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

This pair of torturing twats.

A happy family? Photos add to mystery after siblings found chained to beds - Sky News

A prolonged drum solo to the nadgers of the design team that came up with this one.

1 Like

I dunno, I prefer the world where the word monkey means a cheeky kid, and where its use as a racist term doesn’t even occur to the marketing team.

9 Likes

Those days are long gone

Not without reason, a teacher in primary school called me a cheeky monkey, put me over her knee and took a slipper to my arse. Those days are definitely long gone.

Now that kind of treatment is rather expensive

5 Likes

I can thick of some MP’s that would pay for that, and you got it free, and moan?

A slipper ! FFS I got the daddy in primary school :frowning_face:

You guys had it easy, we had this.

4 Likes

That’s nothing. Each day at school, we were bombarded by anti-aircraft cannon before the bell rang…

7 Likes

I had the cane at primary school, bare arsed in front of the whole school :grimacing:
Taught me,at a young age, to have no respect for teachers or the school environment.

4 Likes

Indeed - although it did have an up side.

One of the kids grassed the teacher up to his Dad after getting the belt and he came up to the school and gave the teacher a hiding and the kid for getting the belt in the first place - oh how we laughed. :joy:

Good on him, my father decided to teach me what ‘real’ punishment was. I think the headmaster felt really guilty when I turned up at school with two black eyes and a broken nose.

Ouch

That was tame for him, in full on I be drunk on 1/2 bottle of scotch and 4 cans of special brew psycho mode, he could be really quite imaginative in his methods of torture :rage: I still have scars on every finger from his cure to stop me biting my fingernails, I was four at the time :flushed:

We can joke but a nightmare in reality.

1 Like

Jeez :scream:. It’s a wonder you grew up so well adjusted then!

1 Like

Haha, yeah

3 Likes

we had the cane at primary and secondary school. I recall it being used at primary, but at secondary I think it was for display only. Mind you I shall never forget the teacher with the metal edged ruler that is liberally applied to the knuckles

I never have facial hair you cunt.

3 Likes