Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

For fucks sake Terry, there is only one bow tie option for the AA:

3 Likes

Ties, in all their forms, can get all the way to Fuck !

1 Like

This. Words of wisdom (whiz-dumb??) from @MGOwner. Whatever next?

1 Like

This is just the beginning. Itā€™ll be music next :+1:

1 Like

:thinking:

Nahā€¦

1 Like

:angry:

1 Like

Not very well by the look of it.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s as good as it gets :smirk:

1 Like

Not his face :roll_eyes: !

VB

2 Likes

Shame you didnā€™t take the ridiculous trinkets out of your lug hole thoughā€¦

cp for going to a do wearing moar jewellery than your Mrs :wink:

4 Likes

I forget they are even there :pensive:

The only black tie event I would go to would be the one where the black tie was being tied around the crown jewels by one or more of those nice young ladies from Biggs Market.

I had to sit my final exams in one. Like this

(None of these people is me, I hasten to add.) And we had to wear a suit, including jacket, under the gown. As you can see the women got away with some kind of ribbon. Mind, they said that if, on the first morning, your hands were steady enough to tie the tie you were probably OK for a 2nd class degree.

VB

Fucking heathens

Does that come on a piece of elastic too?

Will have to do.

Just remembered a New Years do a few years back when I went into the bogs just after the stupid Scotch song and there was a bunch of blokes in there swapping their ready made ones for real ones which they then draped artfully around their necks for the post midnight Faceshite photosā€¦

4 Likes

:joy:

Whereā€™s Brian when you need someone to get all butthurt

6 Likes

Iā€™m a pro-independence Scot. I could pretend but my heartā€™s not in it as no fucks were actually given. Youā€™re still a bunch of cunts though.

8 Likes

We aim to please :wink:

2 Likes

We have this happening in our village too.

Kids doing wellies down the high street behind cars and flying out in front of cars for a laff.

Funny as fuck, only they only do it when women are on their own. Then, when the the ladies stopped to complain they were met with unbelievable abuse both face to face (camera recorded) and on the local forums.

Luckily we live in a small town.

Sorted. Chat to parents from the locals. 2 parents sorted the kids. 1 told everybody to fuck off. Now banned from all the local pubs

I love living here :joy:

Edit, i should add that I was thrashed as a kid for being a serial cunt and only avoided prison by joining the Army :sunglasses:

4 Likes