Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

In St Albans we have any apparent epidemic of kids cycling around at night doing wheelies, wearing dark clothes and with no lights, pulling out in front of cars making them do emergency stops. One got hit a few weeks ago, was OK, unlike the car. There is much wailing and gnashing of teeth on local social media!

Good that kids are out and active. Frankly doesn’t sound any different from what me and mates were doing 45 years ago. Perhaps it’s the adults who are to busy driving around texting and blogging to watch out for kids that are the problem :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Sounds like my youth in the early 70s

1 Like

TBF the bloke walking in front of the car with the red flag told you get your penny farthings out of the way though.

4 Likes

I read recently that it’s a ‘chicken’ thing as well as the thrill of fucking up traffic - I saw a group of yoofs on pedal machines doing just that on The Kingsway, Holborn just before Christmas. Mad fuckers!

1 Like

Which is part of the reason I use a dash cam.

been loads of that round here, cops involved accidents etc…

Also there are 3 times more cars on the road when i guess most of us were kids.

Sodding tying a bow tie can have one. Fucking thing. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Top marks for having a proper one though. :+1:

1 Like

I do have standards. Even wearing some crippling Oxfords rather than my lovely, comfy and actually smarter Loake brogues.

Just wearing a very nice white shirt though, my dress shirt seems to have shrunk in the wardrobe and the pleats make me look very lumpy indeed

1 Like

As of yesterday, black tie is worn with a vest and no tie, joggers and trainers. Got a raincoat to tie around the waist to complete the look? :grinning:

2 Likes

Can’t you get some catwalk work for some AA members?

2 Likes

I used to wear a DJ over a tshirt, or a white Ben Sherman (no tie, natch) 501s with turn ups and cherry reds. Quite liked that look tbh. If I ever get back down to 12St :rofl:, I might try it out again in the local 80’s club…

1 Like

There’s some easier options…

http://images.esellerpro.com/2477/I/332/011/NAVY-BOW.JPG

:roll_eyes:

Like don’t go to stupid fucking black tie events

7 Likes

Yes. This is the obvious one :+1:

Strippergram?

N&T Feb 7 2015

My one and only do (in the last 10 years) where I needed to where one of those fuckers. I even shaved for the occasion.

2 Likes

I think a Label named Fat Cunt may have a future and give us all some work. Too many of today’s models are dangerously thin. It’s time a brand catered for the lazy couch potato. I think a range of onesies with designer stains should be the first product.

5 Likes