Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

The busker was playing a bit of Oasis?

2 Likes

I didn’t think the police officer did anything wrong, sounds like there’s history between the busker and Tesco manager. All a bit of nothing if you ask me.

2 Likes

tl;dr

didnt%20read

1 Like

Can anyone quote the post above this one for me, whoever it is is blocked so I can’t see it.

3 Likes

Laughed

Twatting “tailors” (no offence @Wayward - I know this is a different ballgame) in Edinburgh who Fedexed me my suit but forgot to let the trousers out as well as cutting them to length.

So now I’ve got a jacket.

Great.

Me too.

I thought said trousers fitted even worse than before, but obviously that wasn’t possible.

But nooooo. It turns out that they’ve been taken in instead of let out.

Deep joy.

2 Likes

You have just gotten a bit fatter haven’t you?
Do your clothes randomly shrink in the wardrobe too?

I was prepared to believe that I’d got fatter since last Friday, but the folk in the London branch of the shop were unanimous, and really rather apologetic.

This is where you have some sympathy with that French waiter guy who was rude. I’d always rather have rude and good than apologetic and incompetent. If you’re good you don’t need to apologise.

Have they a provision to be Let out Guy?

Loads, yes.

But instead of letting out they took them in, hence what was a smidge neat is now unwearable.

So now they’ve gone back to be doubly let out.

Annoying, but who hasn’t cocked up at some point.

I was going to say bring them to me. If they are not right next time I’ll sort them out. :+1:

3 Likes

That’s a very generous offer, thank you, but hopefully I can leave them to correct their own mistakes.

In their favour, the jacket is bang on.

1 Like

People who don’t fully remove foil wrappers from reusable things.

3 Likes

^^^ Probably knife lickers too.

1 Like

I’m going to stick my neck out here and guess that you’ll disapprove of this way of dealing with the ritting vache. The procedure starts at 0:28

VB

Normally I would blame this kind of mind fart on care-in-the-community or the US Health System, but Ted Nugent is an odious fucknugget who really should know better if he wasn’t such a cretin:

Sadly, he clearly has no cock, so can have a continuous boot up the hole instead. Sorry to divert the thread.

1 Like