Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Exactly, having it all out in the open is a far healthier attitude. Also, I think she has created something rather wonderful out of an organ that isn’t particularly pretty.

1 Like

Actually she was ripping off a mural of a giant pink willy that last three days in New York before being painted over.

Still fucking silly way to behave in the 21st Century…

Pay attention! She painted that too.

1 Like

Yep, rabid attention seeking in two different countries, Couldn’t she have done something new though? Even a piercing, cock-ring or a giant johnny for novelty aggro?

Yeah, I think she has perfected it with this version, the veins,background and blue colour work better. It’s art it’s supposed to covert attention.

Save the planet man.

1 Like

Me for watching Dinner Date, FFS :scream::rage::exploding_head:

What the fuck did you do that for? Wasn’t your favourite on?

2 Likes

Never watched what ever that is.

1 Like

You should do, you’d like it.

There’s a bloke on there that knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. You might relate to him :joy:

3 Likes

Is he a very short bloke?

Couriers, cunts!!!

3 Likes

Morrissey. For being a bigger tool than I thought was possible. Pathetic attention whore in need of vigorous reeducation by means of steel toecap to trouser-zip.

6 Likes

Yep, that brainfart was what tiggered my post. So much derp per square inch it may reach critical mass and go hyper-derp.

Drivers who don’t seem to be to overtake people on their push bikes can have one.

I mean, WHAAAAAATTTTTTTT THE HELL???

2 Likes

Hope this fucker gets some of what he deserves, poor parents

5 Likes

I’ll add to that Drivers who seem incapable of observing sped limits and thus of avoiding people’s pets - 3 cats killed in different spots by drivers in Pinchbeck today.

An extra-powerful killer cuntpunt to the woman in a blue Mercedes who honked her horn at a dying cat that was trying to drag itself out of the road with a broken back!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

What the actual shitting fuck is wrong with people? And why are we not culling them?

4 Likes

1 Like

So May has been ignoring the windrush fucktastrophe for ages and it now turns out the Home Office destroyed the landing cards for the migrants in 2010 when she was in charge of the HO.

It has also emerged that landing cards belonging to Windrush migrants were destroyed by the Home Office in 2010.

Labour said this was “truly shocking”, accusing the Home Office - which was run at that time by Theresa May - of getting rid of “the very records that could have demonstrated their right to remain”.