Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

I’m trying to think of something to console you but all I can think of is snooze you lose:grin:

2 Likes

:grin:

It was on PFM which I never normally go on but clicked on a link elsewhere to the Modwright 36.5 he’s also selling and noticed he was thinking of listing the Vida too.

Being sensible, I didn’t hesitate :nerd_face:

2 Likes

You could drop it on your big toe by accident when unpacking it :slight_smile:

Don’t worry Chris, for all we know it might look completely out of place sat next to my Leben CS600, and sound terrible with the Lyra Titan I’ve got at the moment…

Oh dear I have read in absolutely every thread and magazine that it doesn’t work with Lyra carts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Farage a cunt of the first order

3 Likes

I nominated him in the Festive CP thread for that. He is an utter disgrace.

1 Like

I no longer give a fuck about farage as I my knuckles would be bleeding and broken from all cockpunching required.

3 Likes

That is not the attitude. Use a mallet, a pair of bricks, traditional truncheon, comedy clown shoes or some other similar labour saving device. Not giving a fuck shouldn’t be an option though…

Farage is a total irrelevance and that is why he insists on this kind of attention grabbing contrived controversy.

I pity the useless twat.

1 Like

Yup. That sums him up for me.

The Who

Was just listening to a track on RP that I always thought was Peter Gabriel, had a look at the track title and it was “eminence front”

Just had a listen to the album “It’s hard” on Tidal and what a load of old wank.

Up till now I liked everything (I thought) they had done so they can have a massive one to the nads for producing such a shit album.

The Who were always shite.

6 Likes

:+1: massively over rated, by themselves.

However, that live version of Young Mans Blues is pretty cool…

Here!

My in-laws can have an indirect one for causing me to adminster a mighty blow-to-the-bell of myself.

I, like most right minded people, enjoy a toasted sandwich. I have had best results with the heat resistant bags you put in the toaster. I mentioned this on Sunday in passing idle conversation.

Well, they just dropped of ‘a little pre Christmas pressie’.

“Oh, you really shouldn’t have” says I, as I greedily accept the substantially sized box.

“You can open it now and we can all enjoy it”… What in the world of all sport could it be ???

A fucking Breville dirge-maker that’s what, although this one is made by Russel Hobbs.

Now I remember these fuckers from my childhood, and thought some Human Rights Convention stopped their manufacture.

True to form, superheated cheese all over the worktop, steam damage to palate and can’t taste a fucking thing now … and the house smells like the fahkin’ 70’s.

2 Likes

It’s the thought that counts :ok_hand:.

VB

Indeed. They obviously don’t like you. :grinning:

1 Like

Indeed, my cockpunch to myself is for sounding ungrateful.

Having nerve endings on your tongue is over rated anyway.

Sat nav can have one.

We got it for the first time a few months ago. Today we tried it for the first time in anger (i.e. without deciding the route ourselves in advance). The challenge - to get us from Stevenage to Didcot, leaving around 17:00. It made two suggestions:

1. ‘Fastest’. Drive down to the M25 then anticlock around it to the M40 then west on the M40. At teatime. On a weekday. I ask you. One of the stupidest ideas I have heard for longer than I can remember. It would be faster not to go.

2. ‘Shortest’. Drive across A1M J8 then take a tiny windy road through Little Wymondley (I swear I am not making this up). The good news - this is three sixteenths of an inch shorter than just driving up the A602. The bad news - when you eventually reach the A602 (having driven on ‘roads’ which haven’t seen motorised transport for decades, if ever) you arrive at said A602 and have to turn right onto it. Across one stream of 60mph eastbound traffic with barely space for a Rizla paper between the vehicles, into an identical stream westbound. After 10 minutes or so of waiting Mrs VB, who is driving, says something very unladylike, forces her way into the eastbound stream, drives all the way back to the A1M, does a U-turn at J8 and follows the obvious route.

If this is how driverless cars are supposed to work then I fear The Flying Dutchman will be materialising on a road near you pretty soon.

VB

2 Likes