Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

George Pell has bit (?) of a reputation for making outrageous statements and defending the indefensible. But this crosses a line…

It’s the lack of respect for women’s ability to make a choice that gets me. As if anyone actually wanted to have an abortion. My wife has had a number of D&Cs, as we had a lot of issues with carrying to term, and each one was a horrible process. Abortion is a last resort, and never undertaken lightly. Why not trust the people involved to make the decision?

8 Likes

Yep. Couldn’t agree more.

The stupid class D amp I have for testing stuff that just went pop. FFS, it’s the bin for you crappo.

1 Like

As a lot of Catholic priests would say to their choirboys

People who don’t use pay tag pump in petrol stations. What the fuck? Probably brexit voters, and therefore too stupid to figur out putting in a credit card and entering a PIN.

Good luck finding one that fucking works. My experience is that once they break down, the petrol station abandons them for all time. :poop:

1 Like

Everytime I’ve tried using one it doesn’t accept my debit card.

1 Like

And in full on boring accountant mode, quite often you need to pay in the shop to get a proper VAT receipt.

I’m too feckin lazy to walk over to the shop - it also avoids the temptation of sweet things to nibble while you’re driving :+1:

That is a 15 year old quote. Still a massive cunt mind.

Depends if the bloke in the car behind me looks like a cunt.

Do they take Allstar cards?

What the fuck is one of those?

Tis what I use to pay for fuel for my company car.

Probably his fan club membership card

Beemer or Porsche driver, yeah. Straight to the shop & spend a good while mulling over which meal deal to nearly buy before opting for a pasty.

2 Likes

Not an issue on a bike.

wtf is pay tag? didn’t you spec the Porsche Petrol Plus option?

Maybe he means this.