Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

He was always a loose canon but came across as honorable and decent.
I truly believe he has lost it since leaving the Mayoral office.

There was the time he beat up his girlfriend.

Dunno about the party, it has had its moments but I found the Michael Foot version of Labour impossible to understand. Tony B. Liar was great though, wasnā€™t he? :cold_sweat:

Whatā€™s he said that is so wrong?

I donā€™t think that what he did was actually wrong, but it was insensitive and poorly explained. And he has pig headedly refused to expand upon this or offer an apology.

He could easily have said, ā€œof course I didnā€™t mean that Hitler was a Zionist, merely that his actions ironically were in concord with Zionist policy, and I recognise that talking about Hitler and Zionism together is something that needs more sensitivity than I ever express, so I apologize for my insensitivity and for being a cunt.ā€ But he wonā€™t.

Thatā€™s Keen for you, apparently he has the backing of a number of key Labour supporters from the Jewish community, just not those who are major financial supporters. I see Corbyn hadnā€™t come out against him, just kicked the whole thing over to the internal Labour party disciplinary committee. Revisionist histor, always a tricky one when mixed with current politics.

as someone who has a small crack of an inside view on this - all is not what it might seem.

BBQ photos seem to refute thisā€¦

3 Likes

Tell all one day when you can.

Is that the new Top Gear line-up?

2 Likes

Ken Livingstone was always a cunt and now heā€™s a loony cunt.

1 Like

Cats - the fuckers have just bitten the lace in two from my deck shoes and Marley is currently running around the house with it in his mouthā€¦ in fact to get to those shoes they had to open the wardrobe door firstā€¦ Louise appears to think it is funny.

Marley the cat - who threatened the man from EON whilst he was bent double in my cupboard inspecting the electricity meter. Marley was stood behind him hissing and growling.

Cockpunch to moggy deniedā€¦and redirected. :slight_smile:

1 Like

actually its more of a leather thong than a laceā€¦

and actually they are not deck shoes, they are driving shoes - like this (but in grey)

Ye Gods.

Is that not more a moccasin?

Phrases I never thought Iā€™d say #3

3 Likes

Either way, they are fucking diabolical.

6 Likes

Iā€™d call it a moccasin,as I thought Deck shoes was a late 60s blues guitarist

3 Likes
4 Likes

Adam and the Ants named an album after him and is choice of socks.

1 Like