Yet another thread for the purposes of awarding a cockpunch

Was that too tenuous ?

1 Like

I think theyā€™re vying with crocs for being the worlds worst shoesā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

here this is them

and here are my crocs

http://www.soltrac-energy.co.uk/images/products/Crocs%20Classic%20Clog%20Mens%20Footwear%20Lilac%205443_3.jpg

I wore them at Spiritland last weekend

Crocs may look shite, but they are amazingly comfortable and practical

What. The. Fuck. Is. Going. On. Here.?

6 Likes

Middle age :grinning:

2 Likes

The next person who posts pics of leisure footwear in this thread is going to regret it :confounded:

1 Like

Talking of Adam Ant and Dirk Wears White Socksā€¦if Adam was watching this thread he may be inspired to release an EP titled Simon Wears Cunts Shoes. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cuntā€™s

3 Likes

You know it.

1 Like

Iā€™m usually quite laid back around clothes and footwear,but I would like to see an automatic 6 month sentence given out to croc wearers

I agree as long as there is only the crocs to eat and the bitter tears of humiliation to drink for the duration of the sentence. Crocs are sooooo 2008ā€™s childrenā€™s fashion.

Other than making cheese graters out of them, they should be torched

Oooh I could use a cheese grater made out of an ex-croc wearer as youngest kid just broke ours. Bit inconvenient to have to torch it though.

Royal Mail can have one. Last time I posted a letter in my local pillar box I was disappointed to note that the Last Collection time had been moved from 6.30pm to 4.30pm. It was 5pm.

Today, I went to post a letter at 3.30pm to be greeted with news that the Last Collection time was now 9am. Cunts.

1 Like

Wew lad.

Here you go, best of both worlds!

1 Like

Itā€™s like an orthopedic clog.

Fucking awful things.

Me, for being a fat-fingered twat, or potentially for being on the internet while under the influence.

Iā€™m currently down by the cost of two return flights to Munich. I could potentially ship my arse over one cheek at a time. Otherwise hereā€™s hoping for a refund on the one that leaves LHR at 7.15am.

3 Likes

Where punk mets prog
Great first 2.albums,but downhill after that imo

4 Likes