2019 Formula One

2019 World Championship car revealed…

1 Like

Red Bull ‘test livery’.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

It’s the only time they seem to put any imagination into their appearance.

2 Likes

Pink.

Very

1 Like

So. After all that.

What exactly was the fucking point?

Red Bull bring a cracking scheme which they won’t use, as they much prefer the usual shite. RP stay pink cos Mr Double Cocky is finding out its all not so easy, while Williams let the local preschool take charge of their colours.

Thank God for Haas making something pretty. Come on Sau…Alfa Romeo - someone else has to step up.

1 Like

I’m still hopeful.

Apparently the slot just below the number on the chassis is for posting letters of complaint to Honda :+1:

1 Like

…with special Valentine’s Day paint…

1 Like

Still a bit bare on the sponsorship side of things…

1 Like

Some chunky looking flaps on that front wing.

There’s also a big gap between the endplates and the flaps.

1 Like

That blue looks terrible

It’s better than pink though :grinning:

I don’t mind the pink, as such. It’s the “what the hell does this have to do with pink” blue stickers that wind me up.

Same applies to the McL.

Ferrari 2019

1 Like

More zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…

More nicerer…

2 Likes

This is worrying:-

Where are Williams?

Andrew Benson

BBC Sport’s chief F1 writer

The car is still at the team’s factory in Grove, Oxfordshire, and the current hope is that it will be ready to fly to Spain late on Tuesday.

That means it is unlikely at this stage that the car will run first thing Wednesday morning, but the team are hoping to get it out on to the track at some stage that day.

The delay is leading to speculation about the future of chief technical officer Paddy Lowe, who joined from Mercedes in 2017 and is ultimately responsible for the car.

Just as concerning for Williams, insiders say the car does not look like it will be quick when it does finally hit the track.

Sources say the car is projected to be as much as two seconds slower than last year’s, which was already the slowest on the grid.

Rule changes to front wings have reduced downforce but many teams have clawed a large part of it back.

If the word from inside the team is accurate, Williams could be facing a season adrift of the rest of the field.
Unquote. :frowning_face:

I’d read the reports about it being late to test, but not the other stuff, I do wonder how accurate some of it can be though?!

Proofs in the pudding I guess, stop watch don’t lie!