3rd annual Sou'wester 14_16 June 2019 it's BACK ON AT LOPWELL

Have 2 records here

Grace jones and Lonnie Smith

Wayne?

Handing over zip bags full of flour is becoming an AA bake off ritual :grinning:

Caputo flour ad campaign

10 Likes

Another marvellous weekend - Thank you everyone

12 Likes

24 Likes

Nice one Paul :rofl::rofl:

Separated at birth…

Snorlax

@coco

19 Likes

My admiration that Jim’s V8 will make it on one tank from his to Lopwell and back to mine is somewhat tempered by the fact that it’ll cost £130 to fill it up.

4 Likes

not in Sport or Sport+ mode?

Edd makes the Panamera 30 club of shame

4 Likes

Hope everyone had safe journeys, particularly if you’re still travelling.

Brilliant weekend, really appreciate everyone’s hard work in dragging hifi kit, records and food paraphernalia from all over the country for other people to enjoy.

Superb and extensive meat faffing skills, and pizza prep and cooking. Breakfast was excellent as usual too.

@pmac you were missed, as were the others who couldn’t make it, hope to see you next time.

As ever, it’s a pleasure to spend time relaxing and chatting shit in your company :+1:

9 Likes

Was envious of this one but have had a good weekend at home watching the Le Man’s with doggo.

Glad it was a successful weekend, boys.

Stopped off at Gloucester services for a coffee, and decided that I should probably keep my meat intake up to prevent withdrawal symptoms so bought myself a 1kg father’s day prezzie

13 Likes

Moar meat !

:face_vomiting:

With apologies to BobC

I stopped there too. Consequently I now has no moneh left :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Home and car unloaded. M4 J13 closed, so last few miles were up windy lanes, as were the first few miles of course.

Just to say what a great time I had, and many thanks to the tireless organisers. It’s always a highlight but IMHO the Saturday night meat was particularly good this year.

Now to read back through the thread and see what everyone else saw …

VB

3 Likes

iPhone charge cable left behind - currently using it as a lead on stronzetto who is being a little too frisky - pm for return

Very possibly if they were playing from my box of dubious records.

@browellm ?

What a great weekend. Fantastic food, many forms of faff and Richter level snoring. A huge thanks to the multiple forum Masterchefs for cooking up some stunning food. Got a few albums to buy now and will definitely be taking a look at some pizza ovens :smile:

2 Likes

Meat plus r2r mashup.

2 Likes