3rd annual Sou'wester 14_16 June 2019 it's BACK ON AT LOPWELL

Blackpole? I did the same but have to ‘work’ for a living so haven’t had opportunity to pick mine up yet

Cheers Johnny - I’ll paypal @murrayjohnson £5 plus £3.40 then

Maybe not but the effect was precisely as intended -

1 Like

Mamma Mia!

1 Like

There’s no call for bad language :rage:

1 Like

Did someone else take a couple of bags of flour away? I have one spare pair left here but I should have two pairs… Who took some that I am forgetting?

@murrayjohnson taken
@Stepmotheratomicbomb taken
@edd9000 taken by Ritchie
@coco taken by Ritchie
@Jim taken by Ritchie
@J_B Sent today
@crimsondonkey Sent today
@Adpully taken

Did you take some for yourself? @Wayward

122 posts were split to a new topic: Pizza faff

A post was merged into an existing topic: Pizza faff

Quiet in here innit.

Glad to read that @murrayjohnson and @Spider got a paddle upstream. Was there much wildlife on the water? It’s difficult to see much from the paths in the woods.

There was a fair array of different waterfowl including one exotic looking large item with a a red head. Some kind of goose sized bird. A couple of fast moving teams of tiny ducklings skittering along the water lots of ducks & some Canada geese. I think they were a bit surprised that anyone was visiting them. The bank to the East is actually part of the grounds of Buckland Abbey (National Trust) & might only be reached if a visitor opts for the longer walking circuit there. Not many do. I’ve done it once, years ago but hadn’t realised that was the part of the river I was seeing. The bank to the West is also part of the Buckland estate & managed by the forestry commission but none of the paths on that side get very close to the river.

3 Likes

You sure it wasn’t @A_Touch_of_Cloth having a swim?

14 Likes

Lol…

Thank. I’ll have to take an extra day or two in the area next time and explore.

1 Like

Paul, how could you.

5 Likes

:grinning:

Anyone else still on weekend withdrawal symptoms?
Work seems very boring this week so far. :confused:

1 Like

May the warm glow linger long!

(and it’s only 12 and a half weeks until Settle! :slight_smile:)

4 Likes

Yay!

3 Likes

Bit disappointing that after a weekend of drunken porkage I only put on 600g and my blood pressure is a lower-than-usual 104 over 73. Must try harder next time.