3rd South West Weekender 14th-16th June Dartmoor

:smiling_imp:

Where was the Limoncello last year ?

I can probably arrange to have a large batch made for the occasion. This is very special stuff.
Homemade with Italian lemons, 95% alcohol, and cream. Kept in the freezer, and allowed to warm up just enough to flow. It doesnā€™t really freeze, because of the high alcohol content.

7 Likes

OK I guess.

1 Like

You are welcome to leave it. More for me.
I love it!

1 Like

Both ways.

1 Like

Iā€™m feeling a limoncello bake-off coming on, or perhaps face-off (as in ā€˜off your faceā€™). The competition being the stuff that ToCā€™s dentist supplies him with. I donā€™t think sheā€™s ever admitted what goes into it, the General Dental Council being pernickety about malpractice in general and drug/solvent misuse in particular ā€¦

VB

1 Like

@murrayjohnson when do we need to sling some loot your way?

Iā€™m struggling to find reasonable flights. Changes with FlyBe might be the reason, but the cheapest return flight from Aberdeen to Exeter is currently coming in at Ā£272 :frowning_face: That is in addition to ferry costs and other transport.

If I canā€™t find a more economical solution, I might have to rethink things.

If you can get to a London airport cheaper Paul (preferably Luton or Stanstead) You could go down from London with us :+1:

3 Likes

If you left now

1 Like

Please and thanks!

Ah, that could work. Iā€™ll take a look now :+1:

Cheers

You could even come for a Turan, itā€™s all win

3 Likes

Yes please if there is space :grinning: Although I realise itā€™s a bit lateā€¦

3 Likes

Added to the list. Thatā€™s probably enough now, further entries will go on a subs bench.

So far we have.

murrayjohnson
stu
Stepmotheratomicbomb
Ruprecht
coco
Valvebloke
Kevin
crimsondonkey
octh
Adpully
Jim
OzzyOzzyOzzyOiOiOi
pmac
rmsshipbroker
AmDismal
J_B ?
htm_1968 ?
Wayward
browellm
BobC
Edd
Lebowski
Penance (possibly)
Spider
Catcando
Myrman
Spenagio
Nick Dartmoor
SAP7
Hoops on Toast

4 Likes

Nobody should be on the subs bench. Some crazy fuckers will fall asleep on the sofa.

A few on the list are on ā€˜day releaseā€™ which may allow a little more space.

There are 26 bunks. 30 on the list although it appears that there might be 7 who donā€™t need a bunk.

1 Like