AA football predictor

Round 37 the penultimate of the season and @murrayjohnson takes the win with 10.5 points from @malbec on 9 points. @pan picks up the wooden spoon with 4 points, from @Ijrussell with 6.5 points.

Overall we go into the final matches on Sunday with everything to play for at the top with only 0.5 points separating @pil and @malbec

Kick off for all 10 matches is 4.30pm on Sunday

2 Likes

Plus yourself still right in it

This is looking like it is going to be very tight at the top :worried:

Resulta not yet finalised, i will ipdate tomorrow

Congratulations to @malbec although what a close finish for the top 3.

1 Like

A classic final day of football :grin:

Well done Malbec

2 Likes

You did an Arsenal!

1 Like

Think I did the same last year

I was the beneficiary then so well played Sir!

1 Like

Official results have now been confirmed after the Round 38 matches were completed on Sunday

Round 38 was won by @sjs with 10 points from @pan with 9 points. The wooden spoon was collected by @murrayjohnson with 5.5 points from @stu with 6.5 points.

Overall, after 38 Rounds, it was an incredibly close finish at the top, with only 1.0 points separating the top 3 :exploding_head:

On the final day @malbec got 1 point more than @stu, which was enough for a win overall by 0.5 points. The late surge by @sjs wasn’t enough, finishing 0.5 points behind @stu in 3rd spot.

A very close season, thank you to everybody for taking part.

4 Likes

Thanks for sorting this out for the the year Simon.

Agreed.
Are we playing for the ChelseaDave trophy next year?

The AA EPL predictor league has been re-activated for the upcoming season.

All previous players should receive an email inviting them to join, and should be auto enrolled if they accept.

New players always welcome, just drop a message here, or pm, and I will send you over an invite. It is free to play, and all you lose is self respect, joy of football, and any kudos you may previously have had.

At the end of the season, the ChesleaDave trophy will inevitably be handed to @stu (probably).

All the best
Simon

4 Likes

Done

1 Like

Cheers Simon.
Was hoping you’d sort it again

1 Like

In.

1 Like

Well as I have zero self respect, hate football and lost any kudos I may have once had years ago I may as well join in.

2 Likes

I’ve signed up again. Let’s see if I can stop this yearly decline in performance and get back near the top where I belong!

2 Likes

Results for game week 1, and @Pan takes the crown with a huge score of 21.5 points, from @murrayjohnson in 2nd with 17 points. The inaugural wooden spoon has been collected by @htm_1968 with 9 points but unfortunately just to late to stir his paella.

The overall leader board after Round 1:

Round 2 kicks off on Friday evening with Notts Forest host Sheffield Utd

3 Likes

I have entered a parallel universe, might put the lottery on.

2 Likes