AA hopes / plans / ambitions 2023

Pass my Advanced Motorcycle Rider training.

Volunteer as a Bloodbike Rider

Stay married

Help Lynn get back into her horse riding

Plan trip to Nordkapp for 2024

12 Likes

Yes, he usually has an over long guitar solo in the middle of Because the Night , gets on my wick to be honest.

1 Like

Sort the tip of a garden out.
And finally get to Scotland if possible

7 Likes

Meet you guys, buy more music. And spare Valves. Listen to more music. Stay happy. Don’t put up with any more shit at work. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

7 Likes

Think you might have to consider changing jobs Stu :rofl:

6 Likes

Watching lots of cricket, I bought a membership at Northants plus a couple of days at The Ashes.

Try new speakers and possible turntable. Been saying this for at least 5 years.

Thinking about returning to education.

Mainly just hoping everyone stays healthy.

9 Likes

Survive the racists in Redneck Wonderland (Straya), and retire (hopefully) mid year.

21 Likes

This, and less (ideally none) family illness / bereavement will do me. Everything else can continue as it is.

7 Likes

Nap more.

Eat the rich.

14 Likes

Most of my hopes are based around health for me and the fam and being happy really. I’d like a bit more work, even though I’m always working. It’s 10 pm-ish and I’ve only just stopped for today :grin:

16 Likes

Actually get a finished kitchen in the house (it’s only been 3 years, and it’s not like my career has anything to do with food).

Get the rest of the hifi up to the same sort of level as the Triangles.

10 Likes

Hope to sort the garden out.
Decorate the living room.
Mostly, hopefully get over my fitness issues I’ve had since Covid back in March.

Have to get through January back in work first. :frowning:

Have Suzanne Vega in Bath in February so that will give me something to look forward to.

9 Likes

Start a family, get a new job, do up house and do more woodworking.

15 Likes

Christmas tree done. One thing almost built. We’ll sort of lashed up to check it works. No blowyupness. Caught a cap with me soldering iron. Looks less pretty than it did.

Will wire ins and outs tomorrow.

3 Likes

Not hifi related

1 - Spend quality time with my family.

2 - Keep up my Mon, Wed and Fri swims

3 - Get to the gym Tues and Thurs

4 - Ride my bike Sat and Sun (possibly to work)

7 Likes

Don’t die

Hope my Dad makes it through his 90th year and get down to see him again (preferably when there’s a bake-off to attend)

Find some rare birds [[waits for obvious jokes]]

Carry out a few improvements on the cottage and sort out the garden (well the front/side bit anyway)

Maybe sell my other house (still not 100% sure)

Don’t die

16 Likes

Well at least you’ve outlasted the murder spree that accompanied Jimmy Perez’ tenure in the Shetland CID :+1:
Dangerous place you live in…

1 Like

They daren’t come over here, it’s too difficult to get away and nearly every fucker has a shotgun!

5 Likes