AAAC 10th Feb 2018 - Om Unit - Threads

Harsh but fair :grin:

listened to it last night and again this morning but during the intervening sleep it didn’t get any more interesting.

Worse than one of my choices 1/10

So it is considered to be a Prog album then?

Hardly. None of those descriptions were applicable.
Do try to keep up at the back :roll_eyes:

So it is a Prog album then.

The lack of musical taste on this forum makes me want to cry. Sad.

Enjoy your ban :angry:

So far 9 people have followed this link

Dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull rubbish in the main, interspersed with poorly programmed bits that plodded. The vocals were horrendous. The best thing about it were the emulated flutes and pan pipes on a tune that was so lame and boring it made ‘Flight of the Condor’ sound like a Motorhead outtake. On the bright side…it was not quite an all-time low, just.

The best thing about this week’s AAAC was the link to http://whateverthefuck.com/.

I’m about half way through this, and I like it.

Bland, pedestrian electronic plodding. Probably being played in a high street clothes shop somewhere. 1/5.

Smashed out of your head at 3am music, even then you’d be pissed off at listening to it.

2/10 too slow and reminds me of a Yes LP for some reason, maybe because Yes are shite.

I’m a great fan of slow electronica and this is pretty good especially using headphones. 3/5

^^ That.

Good man Ian. :slight_smile:

The second track was very pleasant. ‘The Silence (Feat. Jinadu)’. The singer sounds a bit like Sting. :thinking: Third track was pleasant too. And I liked the 80s synth in ‘Corridor 2013’.

The rest I mostly skipped through. It’s too long and sounds a bit too random and clubby to make me want to listen to it all. But didn’t sound too bad. Quite melodic and pleasant.