AAAC 21/5/2019: Melt Yourself Down

I do like it mate btw…:smiley:

Fuck, I haz the fail. :disappointed:

2 Likes

Meeehhh…

1 Like

Lively, even if it does sound like 6 art students who can’t play their instruments practicing at the Uni Student Union thinking they are sooooo cool.

Must try harder and actually have something to say / state rather than mindless bashing of instruments. Songs go nowhere, do nothing and leave me bored.

1 Like

TuffBob in, “I don’t like it” shocker !

:unamused:

1 Like

Meh!

I haven’t offered my critique yet :thinking:

1 Like

My suspenders The suspense is killing me :unamused:

With the upheaval in the cottage at the moment, I am trying to find time to get into the brewhouse. The AAAC will be the theme music.

Patience yellow one, patience :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Thanks for this.

But no.

Maybe I should like it, but I just don’t much. The continual random, over-eager sax, shouty voice etc. interventions make it just too distracting.

There’s a nice beat on many of the tracks but the overlay kills it for me.

I agree it’s not jazz, because I like some jazz :slightly_smiling_face:

5/10

1 Like

Meh! :tired_face:

1 Like

Thoroughly enjoyed it Olan - cheers :+1:

Feck. I haz da fail again.

1 Like

The first track isn’t as strong as the rest of the album so I was pleasantly surprised.

I was kind of expecting a The Comet Is Coming type of thing but glad it wasn’t.

I think I’ve just found my ‘clearing the house of guests who have overstayed their welcome’ album. Utterly dreadful from the start. It was like a jazz version of Phil Spector’s Wall of Sound but without any discernable melody. 1.25/5

4 Likes

:laughing:

Excellent effort. Needs more hatred and vilification though.

I am disappointed in you. You appear to be consciously seeking to have worst AAAC choice. A badge of honour maybe ?
It’s fairly obvious that you couldn’t possibly enjoy this utter shitfucknuttery.
You seem intent on finding the most obnoxious, dysfunctional, disjointed pile of merde ever released.
For that I congratulate you.

If it was meant as a joke then you have failed dismally :unamused:

Merde/10

3 Likes

Meh!

1 Like

I don’t hate this actually; reminds me a lot of Moon Hooch. However, I’m definitely not in the mood for it either at the moment!

1 Like