Actual photography

I remember that trudge across London Bridge for my first ever proper job in the 70s.
Although the skyline was probably a bit different, HMS Belfast was certainly there at that time.

1 Like

Lovely weather out walling today, though those in the fog-filled valleys never saw the sun.

7 Likes

That’d be the Thames valley then, or at least this part of it.

Driving back home I had to dip in and out of several valleys - into the fogbank and then out again each time.

Autumn light and fog FTW

Imgur

14 Likes

Green Woodpecker, seen in Richmond Park today, usually they’re quite skittish but this one happy to pose

Imgur

26 Likes

3 Likes

Wot no wind farm?

1 Like

Seaford yesterday.

Needs Reggie Perrin

3 Likes

Ah look right for Newhaven and wind farm then.
Are you an estate agent? :grin:

1 Like

Hahaha

Cuckmere Haven this evening.
Moonlight groyne. by Rick Francis, on Flickr

16 Likes

View from work a few minutes ago.

10 Likes

You know those days when you wish you’d taken your proper camera out on your dog walk?

That was me this afternoon.

6 Likes

The Rampion wind farm from Hove last night.

15 Likes

Few phone pics from today.

6 Likes

Icy in Plymouth?
Black ice here on the dog way

Very. Gritters didn’t come down our street and we were in town this morning for an early showing at the cinema. The pavement was like an ice rink.
I wore sensible shoes

But Mrs P despite slipping yesterday decided to wear wallabees so it was a very slow walk from the car to the cinema.
I genuinely wasn’t taking a picture of my shoes then. Was just about to take a picture and the little shit beside me rocked the car. Quickly grabbed the rail!

7 Likes

We (4 of us) were trying to get up to Dousland from Walkhampton yesterday pm in FoL’s front wheel drive Yaris. It’s not that steep a lane but absolutely no chance. Black ice all the way up. Had to roll back down & turn around. I thought the weight & FWD would make it doable but no.